Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-26-2020, 07:07 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Jeff Gladney

Really like this guy and think that the depth in this class could push him to us.

He’s got some quality speed, good technique, turns his head for the ball. Oh and he’s definitely a dawg.

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2020, 09:01 PM   #2
Supporter

Nice. I didn't watch TCU ball, and I'm obviously weary of Big 12 Defensive guys, but looks like a nice prospect.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2020, 09:16 PM   #3
MVP

I'm very high on Gladney, just wish he were just a tad thicker. The sideline altercation this year sets off an alarm, but other than that I'm not aware of anything with the kid that would send me astray. I like Bryce Hall and AJ Terrell a bit as thicker corners that can get it done. For faster corners that are a bit light, love Gladney and Pride. I think those 4, at the moment, are the bulk of the list of guys I actually like at CB in this draft, add in maybe AJ Green and a couple later projects. There are a few slots like Hill, Taylor, and Robertson I like.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-26-2020, 10:13 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Yea I’m a fan as well.

2nd round looks like it should be the sweet spot for corner.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 10:19 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea I’m a fan as well.

2nd round looks like it should be the sweet spot for corner.
well, our first is basically a second. we might be best served to nab one at #32.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2020, 10:23 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
well, our first is basically a second. we might be best served to nab one at #32.
Oh I’m aware, but I even think we can get one of the guys crow mentioned (who I also like) at the end of round 2 if Gladney is gone.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2020, 10:25 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Oh I’m aware, but I even think we can get one of the guys crow mentioned (who I also like) or Gladney at the end of round 2.
maybe. Gotta weigh against that 5th year under the rookie contract too. Especially since corner is such a high priced position.

but yeah.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2020, 10:26 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
maybe. Gotta weigh against that 5th year under the rookie contract too. Especially since corner is such a high priced position.

but yeah.
I think the value at 31/32 will be at RB or EDGE.

I don’t see value at corner there at this stage. Same with IOL and LB.
Old 01-27-2020, 10:30 AM   #9
MVP

Agree with staylor and I said it in another thread. I'm not taking any of these corners in round 1. I'd take stabs at a few in the 2nd though that I've listed here. I just don't think the talent level trumps other positions.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-27-2020, 03:57 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Agree with staylor and I said it in another thread. I'm not taking any of these corners in round 1. I'd take stabs at a few in the 2nd though that I've listed here. I just don't think the talent level trumps other positions.
Don’t get me wrong, I’d take a long look at Murray, Fulton, or Diggs, but I don’t think they’re going to even be there considering the lack of guys ahead of them at their positions. I’m definitely not interested in reaching for somebody after that.

I just don’t see any way there’s going to be a better player available than Swift or Dobbins. Getting one of those guys at 32 is a ****ing steal and I really think one falls for sure. Whoever the Dolphins don’t take should make it to us because everybody else has a RB. Even if they both were gone there’s a damn good chance Taylor would be BPA as well.
Old 01-28-2020, 12:27 PM   #11
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

I'm not as big on RB but there's going to be real value at the end of the 1st for pass rushers.

You can never have too many, as we saw this year with all the injuries. Plus Spags loves to play around with linemen. I could totally see us taking a pass rusher.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2020, 01:26 PM   #12
Veteran

Curtis Weaver?
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-28-2020, 02:00 PM   #13
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I'm not as big on RB but there's going to be real value at the end of the 1st for pass rushers.

You can never have too many, as we saw this year with all the injuries. Plus Spags loves to play around with linemen. I could totally see us taking a pass rusher.
I’m with you here. Okafor and Ogbah (if he stays) are coming off of torn pecs. We’ll also lose Tanoh after next year and Okafor will be too expensive in year 3.

I like corner or pass rusher with that pick as of now.

I really like what Shannahan has done with his RB’s. Surely Andy can find a sub 4.4 RB with solid vision to fit his scheme. I mean he did with Damien Williams.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2020, 04:26 PM   #14
Black Bob's daddy

Damien Williams would produce like the 49er runningbacks if his OL wasn't so soft at run blocking. Fix the interior OL and maybe get a runningback on day 2 and problem solved.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-29-2020, 09:45 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:

I could agree at DE, but I don't think RB in the first is good value for a team like The Chiefs.