Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which loser wins tonight?
Bengals 35 66.04%
Browns 18 33.96%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-17-2020, 09:26 AM  
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

*** Thursday Night Disappointment - Bengals @ Browns ***

Bengals (0-1)
@
Browns (0-1)

battle of the winless teams
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2020, 01:12 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Agreed. He was all over the place. But his entire college and pro career has been about accuracy, and a really high level of accuracy. So I wonder if what happened last week was an outlier performance. Everyone has them. I guess we'll see tonight.

My theory, which is based mostly on just my gut, is that he had a little of the 'first game of the season' jitters, combined with not being entirely comfortable with the new scheme, the third one he's had to learn in three years, plus just pressing too hard. He wants to have a big performance; to hit a homerun, on every play. He needs to just take what the defense gives him and be patient. Sooner or later the defense will give him a chance to make a big downfield play. I think he's trying to manufacture something that isn't there.
I think that's a pretty good theory on your part. Maybe he will settle down with more time in the new scheme. It helps that none of the other teams on their schedule this year have such an explosive offense like the Ravens. There's bound to be more pressure on the QB when you feel like your defense has no chance to stop the other team from scoring.

Of course, these things are very fragile. If he has another couple of terrible games, this thing could really avalanche out of control and he won't be able to recover from it.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 04:29 PM   #32
Thread I will end you.......

The browns are a hot mess...
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2020, 04:36 PM   #33
World's Best Boss

3-3 or 50-50, what's it gonna be?
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2020, 04:43 PM   #34
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 04:54 PM   #35
In Search of a Life

Bengals have the better QB by far but it’s his first “road” game and this is exactly the type of game the Browns win and people act like they’ve figured it out before they promptly lose 6 in a row.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2020, 04:59 PM   #36
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
3-3 or 50-50, what's it gonna be?
Something like 19-17 or 9-8.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2020, 04:59 PM   #37
Supporter

Cats over dawgs.

Burrow actually makes me interested to watch this one.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2020, 05:00 PM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Bengals have the better QB by far but it’s his first “road” game and this is exactly the type of game the Browns win and people act like they’ve figured it out before they promptly lose 6 in a row.
...Because Cleveland...
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-17-2020, 05:11 PM   #39
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Something like 19-17 or 9-8.
I have a teaser so Browns pick em and under 49.5

So if I were you guys, I’d bet Bengals 38-20
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2020, 05:26 PM   #40
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
I have a teaser so Browns pick em and under 49.5

So if I were you guys, I’d bet Bengals 38-20
Heh, entirely possible. This is one of those games that I usually take a hard pass on because literally everything about it a coinflip. Maybe one or both teams get hot offensively. Maybe both defenses actually look good. Maybe we see an absolute circus with pick-6s, safeties, fumble returns, guys running the ball into the wrong endzone. These games are as likely to go 3-0 as they are to go 37-40 in OT.

But on paper, and if I had to bet the game, I'd bet the under every time.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2020, 06:02 PM   #41
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

If baker gets run by burrow colin cowherd is gonna go ham sammich
Old 09-17-2020, 06:09 PM   #42
It was not a fair catch

The only reason I am watching is there is nothing else on.

Doing school work.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2020, 06:10 PM   #43
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

[hankwilliamsjr] Are you ready for some marginal football? [/williamsjr]
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 06:13 PM   #44
Suupraa Geniuuusss

So i just saw somewhere had the Browns -6. That seems highly optimistic. I might be tempted to take CIN if I had to wager on this one.
Old 09-17-2020, 06:17 PM   #45
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The Bengals and Browns are intermixed in their line of unity. That's more unity than I expected.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.