Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2020, 07:36 AM  
The man you could post like.

Big Ten will start playing football October 23-24

https://bigten.org/news/2020/9/16/th...3-24-2020.aspx
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 12:58 PM   #16
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Christine Brennan can take a boat to China. And she can take Kevin Warren with her.

Way to start your tenure, Kev. Enjoy your stay while it lasts.
Several fake news sports "journalists" have seemingly been rooting for college football (and sports in general) not to return this year.

It is sick.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 01:06 PM   #17
Consuming CP souls

There was no reason to cancel the season to begin with
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 01:12 PM   #18
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
There was no reason to cancel the season to begin with
Postpone? Limit the season to conference opponents? Can't argue you against it.

Cancel entirely? I think the B1G and PAC thought the mid majors and D2 cancelling would give them cover when, in reality, them canceling was more of a product of being too much of a money loser than it was "safety."

And the schools who have argued in favor of canceling sports lost the "safety" argument the moment they welcomed back all students to campus.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 01:20 PM   #19
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post

Spoiler!
A woman's opinion on football means nothing.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 01:23 PM   #20
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post

Spoiler!
The "darkest day in Big 10 history"?

Apparently this bitch forgot about Penn State/Sandusky.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 01:46 PM   #21
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post

Or the day they let Nebraska in.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 01:47 PM   #22
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post

No shit.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 01:48 PM   #23
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Or the day they let Nebraska in.
Actually, that was glorious. Living here all you heard from their fans was "if we were in the big 10 we'd win it every year". Well?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 01:51 PM   #24
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Actually, that was glorious. Living here all you heard from their fans was "if we were in the big 10 we'd win it every year". Well?
I'm just busting balls, I was glad to see Nub get in. I mean, I liked it a whole lot better when the big ten had ten teams. But from a football pedigree and geographic standpoint they make a whole lot more sense than the east coast tokens.
Old 09-16-2020, 01:51 PM   #25
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I'm just busting balls, I was glad to see Nub get in. I mean, I liked it a whole lot better when the big ten had ten teams. But from a football pedigree and geographic standpoint they make a whole lot more sense than the east coast tokens.
Rutgers.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 01:53 PM   #26

Quote:
Beulah!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 01:54 PM   #27
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Rutgers.
I mean, FFS. How are they B1G in any way shape or form? Best thing about Rutgers is they didn't endanger our Research Institution standings like Corn did.
Old 09-16-2020, 01:58 PM   #28
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Beulah!

I grew up in Cedar Rapids and remember when Osborne and the Black Shirts were slapping fools around out of the Big 8 in the '90s. That's still what I think of first when I think of Nub.
Old 09-16-2020, 02:02 PM   #29

Quote:

I grew up in Cedar Rapids and remember when Osborne and the Black Shirts were slapping fools around out of the Big 8 in the '90s. That's still what I think of first when I think of Nub.
Well, yeah, but the only other talent in the big 8 was Oklahoma back then. JFC - it's like the Chiefs in the AFCW the last 5 years.
Old 09-16-2020, 02:15 PM   #30
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Well, yeah, but the only other talent in the big 8 was Oklahoma back then. JFC - it's like the Chiefs in the AFCW the last 5 years.
There was actually some good football played in the B8 back then. OK,
OK State, Nub.
Alright, that's all I can think of. Guess you're right.