Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-14-2020, 06:34 AM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

MNF Week 1: PIT @ NYG, TEN @ DEN

Monday night doubleheader to cap the week...

Pittsburgh starts at 6:10 CT, Denver at 9:20 CT.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 03:16 PM   #976
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I don't know, fellas. I've seen people come up big too many times to discount the idea of the "clutch" phenomena. Hell, I've experienced being "in the zone" dozens of times in a variety of situations since I was just a kid, which I would classify as being "clutch."

Just off the top of my head, I can think of multiple times I saw the clutch gene/factor on full display.

MJ, who was a 32% 3-point shooter, hitting 7 in a row.

Efren Reyes just about every time he played a big match. The man reeked of clutch-ness.

Bob Munden hitting a 6-inch target at 700 yards with a .44 mag S&W 629. Stock iron sights.

Joe Cool a bunch of times, but specifically, against the Bengals back in '89, down 3, 3:00 on the clock, from his own 7 or 8 yard-line. Goes 8 for 8 or something like that, 93 yards, throws the game-winning TD to Taylor with 20 something seconds left on the clock, and never broke a sweat. And his overall playoff stats speak for themselves.
I think what DJ is saying is this:

What you saw when Jordan hitting 7 in a row, you weren't seeing him playing 110%. What you saw during his career as a 32% 3pt shooter was Jordan cruising along at 80%.

Either way, they are tapping into potential they don't normally use so in essence, you're both saying kind of the same thing.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 03:27 PM   #977
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm late to the discussion, but I'm a believer in the "clutch gene". I think there are some people who, for some reason, can attain great focus and clarity on command. There are others who lose focus and clarity in the same situation. People process external stimuli in widely disparate ways.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.