Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-14-2020, 06:34 AM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

MNF Week 1: PIT @ NYG, TEN @ DEN

Monday night doubleheader to cap the week...

Pittsburgh starts at 6:10 CT, Denver at 9:20 CT.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:19 PM   #46
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Did you watch the Chargers yesterday? I have no idea how that team will score points at all.

And yeah I think most people here would take Lock over Carr at this point.
They're not always going to need to score a lot of points. They're going to play Martyball and even without James, that defense is decent. They're going to win more than a few games 13-10 or 17-14.

And anybody that would take Lock over Carr is thinking solely about the future. Carr is good for 8 wins a year at least.

Lock might eventually get there but not this year, not behind that line. They're a 5 or 6 win team this year.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:19 PM   #47
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The Chargers aren’t going to score a lot of points. That’s for sure. They’re definitely a sleeper for a top 5 pick as long as Tyrod’s their QB.

However, even without Derwin, their defense if legit and capable of shutting down any offense in the NFL outside of the Chiefs.

And the only reason anybody is taking Lock over Carr is the unknown factor, because there’s no proof that Lock is better today.
You stole my thunder!
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 04:21 PM   #48
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
The Chargers aren’t going to score a lot of points. That’s for sure. They’re definitely a sleeper for a top 5 pick as long as Tyrod’s their QB.

However, even without Derwin, their defense if legit and capable of shutting down any offense in the NFL outside of the Chiefs.

And the only reason anybody is taking Lock over Carr is the unknown factor, because there’s no proof that Lock is better today.
Lock scored 23 on the Chargers in his first game. He also beat the Raiders.

I just don’t see the Chargers doing anything unless Herbert turns into something quickly.

Raiders and Broncos are pretty average to me. I see them both being around 7-9 to 8-8, which is what they were last year.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:25 PM   #49
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I just don’t see the Chargers doing anything unless Herbert turns into something quickly.

Raiders and Broncos are pretty average to me. I see them both being around 7-9 to 8-8, which is what they were last year.
Dude, you did this same shit with Carr (the irony) and Mayfield. It’s like deja vu. I don’t care what Lock did in his first few starts, just like I didn’t with those guys.

There’s zero proof that Lock is better than Carr today.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:30 PM   #50
The man you could post like.

Really curious to see Ben. With his age and that injury not expecting much.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:32 PM   #51
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Really curious to see Ben. With his age and that injury not expecting much.
I am, at least for tonight.

The Giants, like the Jets, have an AWFUL defense on paper. They’re going to be one of those defenses where you start guys in fantasy specifically because they’re playing them.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:33 PM   #52
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

Mayfield set a rookie record for TD's. He's hot garbage now.

Lock beat one good team last year, the Texans. And that's likely because nobody had any film on him.

His other wins were against teams that had basically given up. Not only that but his worst performance as a starter (other than the Chiefs) was against a Raiders defense that was flat out awful.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:39 PM   #53
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
There’s zero proof that Lock is better than Carr today.
Here’s my proof

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...ght=Derek+carr
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:56 PM   #54
Generational Player

Got my team autodrafted as I wasn't available. Immediately trade TY Hilton for Jerry Jeudy. Excited to see him tonight.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-14-2020, 05:01 PM   #55
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Steelers 24
Giants 13
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 05:04 PM   #56
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I might be making a similar thread for Lock by mid season!
Old 09-14-2020, 05:07 PM   #57
Fatrick Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Don't be so hasty. Gotta give him at least a few years to develop.
He’s in the same division as Patrick Mahomes

Unless he develops super powers Lock is a patsy
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-14-2020, 05:13 PM   #58
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Jones looks good early
Old 09-14-2020, 05:16 PM   #59
pie is never free

Steelers, LOL
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 05:16 PM   #60
MVP

How cow Steelers.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.