Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-14-2020, 06:34 AM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

MNF Week 1: PIT @ NYG, TEN @ DEN

Monday night doubleheader to cap the week...

Pittsburgh starts at 6:10 CT, Denver at 9:20 CT.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 02:03 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This will be a good test for Drew Lock to see if the hype is real. Titans have a top 10 defense with a good secondary that added Kristian Fulton.

If the guy can’t produce with Jeudy, Sutton, Fant, Lindsay and Gordon surrounding him, then he won’t be a starter for long.
Don't be so hasty. Gotta give him at least a few years to develop.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 02:04 PM   #32
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Don't be so hasty. Gotta give him at least a few years to develop.
Hopefully the Broncos will give him like 8-10 years to develop. That way the Chiefs don't heave to worry about them for the foreseeable future.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 02:04 PM   #33
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

If Elway drafted him, he sucks
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 03:17 PM   #34
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Been out of town since Sunday last week, so I haven't had any time to do my due diligence, so from the gut, I like PIT and DEN.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 03:17 PM   #35
Hockey Town

I think Denver is the darling pick that just doesn't click and they end up 5-11.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 03:19 PM   #36
I’m a Mahomo!

I'm hoping Danny Dimes & Saquon kick the shit outta the Steelers.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 03:19 PM   #37
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I think Denver is the darling pick that just doesn't click and they end up 5-11.
Yup.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 03:28 PM   #38
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Nope. I want them at 7-9 or 8-8. Keep them as far away from Trevor Lawrence as possible
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 03:31 PM   #39
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Nope. I want them at 7-9 or 8-8. Keep them as far away from Trevor Lawrence as possible
They're not gonna win 8 games. That's gonna be really hard for them.
Old 09-14-2020, 03:55 PM   #40
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
They're not gonna win 8 games. That's gonna be really hard for them.
Why is that? They won about that much with Flacco and Lock last year.

Raiders and Chargers aren’t better than them IMO. Jets, Panthers, Dolphins.

I think they’ll be around that range
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:00 PM   #41
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

I think both the Raiders and Chargers finish ahead of them strictly because of the style of ball they play.

I have absolutely zero faith in Lock, especially when they've already lost Miller and any further injuries could cripple them.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:01 PM   #42
Consuming CP souls

Debver has alot of weapons
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:07 PM   #43
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Because unlike you we all realize that Lock is a turd and destined to disappoint behind that OL with expectations as high as they are.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:13 PM   #44
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I think both the Raiders and Chargers finish ahead of them strictly because of the style of ball they play.

I have absolutely zero faith in Lock, especially when they've already lost Miller and any further injuries could cripple them.
Did you watch the Chargers yesterday? I have no idea how that team will score points at all.

And yeah I think most people here would take Lock over Carr at this point.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:17 PM   #45
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Did you watch the Chargers yesterday? I have no idea how that team will score points at all.

And yeah I think most people here would take Lock over Carr at this point.
The Chargers aren’t going to score a lot of points. That’s for sure. They’re definitely a sleeper for a top 5 pick as long as Tyrod’s their QB.

However, even without Derwin, their defense if legit and capable of shutting down any offense in the NFL outside of the Chiefs.

And the only reason anybody is taking Lock over Carr is the unknown factor, because there’s no proof that Lock is better today.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote