Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-14-2020, 06:34 AM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

MNF Week 1: PIT @ NYG, TEN @ DEN

Monday night doubleheader to cap the week...

Pittsburgh starts at 6:10 CT, Denver at 9:20 CT.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 08:18 AM   #16
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
huh? Was your volume down? Because I was listening to crowd noise watching the game last night. Or I was just really high, which would be odd because I wasn't smoking nothing.

Also, Donks win which means the best conference in the league starts the year 4-0.
https://sports.nbcsports.com/2020/09...ans-in-week-1/

No fans were at the game, so it was likely pumped in crowd noise.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-14-2020, 08:18 AM   #17
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Yeah, I haven't read anything recently about crowds, but believe game 1 is no crowds.

Denver will miss two key pieces tonight with Von and Courtland out, but that happens, so they'll have to step up. If they can contain Henry, they can win. If Henry sets the pace early, then it's going to be hard for Denver to keep up with Sutton out.

Denver has a lot of weapons, so it will be interesting to see how the young guys step up and how they plan to attack with that young WR group.

I think we're looking at a 4-8 point victory either way, but will project Denver winning it with a late drive, something like 26-20. Solid K starters for fantasy this week.
I think no fans is a disadvantage for you. If the crowd was there, first game of the year it plays to your advantage. In an empty stadium it's basically playing on a neutral field. Titans should win.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-14-2020, 08:23 AM   #18
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Pittsburgh defense has been really hyped up all offseason. They have a lot of talent, so I expect them to suffocate the Giants. Defense won’t decide the Steelers fate, QB play will.

I think Denver and Tennessee are both 7-9 to 10-6 teams. Not terrible, but not real contenders this year. That game could go either way. I think Denver winning probably helps the Chiefs more. Tennessee might go 6-0 in that awful division. Denver isn’t wining the West, so they won’t mess with our seeding. I only see 3 really obvious losses on Tennessee’s schedule: Steelers at home, at the Ravens, and at the Packers. With a few lucky breaks, they might have a record better than what they are.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 08:27 AM   #19
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I think no fans is a disadvantage for you. If the crowd was there, first game of the year it plays to your advantage. In an empty stadium it's basically playing on a neutral field. Titans should win.
Yeah, the fact that the Tennessee players don't have to worry about getting hit by random objects like batteries probably helps them settle in more.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 08:27 AM   #20
Banned

Quote:
huh? Was your volume down? Because I was listening to crowd noise watching the game last night. Or I was just really high, which would be odd because I wasn't smoking nothing.

Also, Donks win which means the best conference in the league starts the year 4-0.
Quote:
https://sports.nbcsports.com/2020/09...ans-in-week-1/

No fans were at the game, so it was likely pumped in crowd noise.
Maybe it was me but I noticed right away that it was much quieter. I even took the time to contemplate who was actually cheering and came to the conclusion that it was the actual people in attendance. I.e. teams, support peeps, etc. I noted it here: https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=955

It was nowhere near the volume of the screeching ubiquity all the previous games employed.

Last edited by eDave; 09-14-2020 at 08:33 AM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 09:49 AM   #21
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I think Denver winning probably helps the Chiefs more. Tennessee might go 6-0 in that awful division. Denver isn’t wining the West, so they won’t mess with our seeding. I only see 3 really obvious losses on Tennessee’s schedule: Steelers at home, at the Ravens, and at the Packers. With a few lucky breaks, they might have a record better than what they are.
I agree. This would be a time to root for a division rival. I for one would love to see the Donks go 9-7 every year and keep Elway at the helm into his 80's
liquidlounge is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutliquidlounge is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutliquidlounge is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutliquidlounge is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutliquidlounge is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutliquidlounge is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutliquidlounge is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutliquidlounge is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-14-2020, 11:21 AM   #22
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

I don't see anyway Joe Judge isn't the next Faketriots Way failure.

He seems to be already displaying the classic signs of Faketriots Way fail... obsessing over stupid "team culture" details that don't mean shit in regards to wins/losses, etc.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 11:26 AM   #23
Admitted Planet Junky

Having 2 MNF games is DUMB.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-14-2020, 11:44 AM   #24
#triggering

Quote:
Well, they still have the altitude... amirite?
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-14-2020, 01:02 PM   #25
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Having 2 MNF games is DUMB.
Just for week 1, I don’t mind it.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 01:03 PM   #26
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Well, they still have the altitude... amirite?
And the Vaseline.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 01:13 PM   #27
Andy Reid Supporter

This will be a good test for Drew Lock to see if the hype is real. Titans have a top 10 defense with a good secondary that added Kristian Fulton.

If the guy can’t produce with Jeudy, Sutton, Fant, Lindsay and Gordon surrounding him, then he won’t be a starter for long.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 01:15 PM   #28
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This will be a good test for Drew Lock to see if the hype is real. Titans have a top 10 defense with a good secondary that added Kristian Fulton.

If the guy can’t produce with Jeudy, Sutton, Fant, Lindsay and Gordon surrounding him, then he won’t be a starter for long.
Sutton's injured.
Old 09-14-2020, 01:18 PM   #29
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Sutton's injured.
Read there was a chance he could play, but that's likely just pre-game injury talk to keep them guessing.
Old 09-14-2020, 02:03 PM   #30
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Read there was a chance he could play, but that's likely just pre-game injury talk to keep them guessing.