Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-14-2020, 06:34 AM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

MNF Week 1: PIT @ NYG, TEN @ DEN

Monday night doubleheader to cap the week...

Pittsburgh starts at 6:10 CT, Denver at 9:20 CT.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 06:38 AM   #2
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Tomorrow might suck after watching Denver get their ass beat so late. But it's like a train wreck, you just gotta watch it.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 06:38 AM   #3
Banned

I pissed on these games earlier but now think they will both be great match up's.

I preferred the no crowd noise approach SNF took and hope MNF follows suit.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 06:42 AM   #4
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I pissed on these games earlier but now think they will both be great match up's.

Denver can have some fans IIRC
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 06:50 AM   #5
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I’ve mentioned it a time or two now, but I just find Tennessee to be real likable. Big part of that is my affinity for Nashville, but I also love their identity, they’re a tough bunch.

Hope they can throttle Denver but that might be asking for a lot for week 1 in those conditions.
Old 09-14-2020, 06:53 AM   #6
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Need Pittsburgh to win by 7+ if I’m gonna make any money this week, but that just seems like a lock to me. They’re gonna kick New York’s teeth in.
Old 09-14-2020, 07:02 AM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Need Pittsburgh to win by 7+ if I’m gonna make any money this week, but that just seems like a lock to me. They’re gonna kick New York’s teeth in.
All the Attention been on Cam and Brady but interested to see how Big Ben looks feels like forever since he played
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-14-2020, 07:34 AM   #8
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I’ve mentioned it a time or two now, but I just find Tennessee to be real likable. Big part of that is my affinity for Nashville, but I also love their identity, they’re a tough bunch.

Hope they can throttle Denver but that might be asking for a lot for week 1 in those conditions.
Tennessee reminds me of 1996. With them, I alternate between anger and nausea.

As for the conditions, they're built for this. They're going to pound Denver relentlessly.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 07:37 AM   #9
Andy Reid Supporter

Titans seem like a regression candidate more-so than anyone else except SF but I hope they rape Denver.

They’ve had some distractions recently though. Vic Beasley not playing and their 1st rd OT got a DUI this week. Yikes
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 07:39 AM   #10
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Titans seem like a regression candidate more-so than anyone else except SF but I hope they rape Denver.

They’ve had some distractions recently though. Vic Beasley not playing and their 1st rd OT got a DUI this week. Yikes
Yeah, it will be pretty hard for Tannehill to be Cinderella two years in a row.

That being said, they don't really need him to be tonight. If they can get Henry going, they're going to roll.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 07:40 AM   #11
Black Bob's daddy

How the F did shit teams like NYG and DEN land week 1 Monday night games? There were better matchups from yesterday to throw into primetime.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 07:42 AM   #12
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
How the F did shit teams like NYG and DEN land week 1 Monday night games? There were better matchups from yesterday to throw into primetime.
Well Denver certainly got their game because of the time zone. The only real better game for that slot would have been SF/AZ but that was actually too good of a matchup to put in that late time slot.

As for the Giants, they're playing the Steelers.
Old 09-14-2020, 08:02 AM   #13
Starter

Quote:
Denver can have some fans IIRC
Denver is allowing fans starting with their 2nd home game.
bdlangton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbdlangton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbdlangton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbdlangton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbdlangton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbdlangton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbdlangton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbdlangton is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-14-2020, 08:04 AM   #14
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post

huh? Was your volume down? Because I was listening to crowd noise watching the game last night. Or I was just really high, which would be odd because I wasn't smoking nothing.

Also, Donks win which means the best conference in the league starts the year 4-0.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-14-2020, 08:16 AM   #15
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlangton View Post
Denver is allowing fans starting with their 2nd home game.
Yeah, I haven't read anything recently about crowds, but believe game 1 is no crowds.

Denver will miss two key pieces tonight with Von and Courtland out, but that happens, so they'll have to step up. If they can contain Henry, they can win. If Henry sets the pace early, then it's going to be hard for Denver to keep up with Sutton out.

Denver has a lot of weapons, so it will be interesting to see how the young guys step up and how they plan to attack with that young WR group.

I think we're looking at a 4-8 point victory either way, but will project Denver winning it with a late drive, something like 26-20. Solid K starters for fantasy this week.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.