Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2020, 08:47 PM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

NFL Week 1 Sunday Games

First week of the season! The Chiefs already took care of business so it’s strictly evaluation and entertainment for Sunday.

What games are you most looking forward to? Game picks? Upsets?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	7247F0C7-0F43-4B42-BF54-B58F0F9899E8.jpg
Views:	590
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	121163  
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2020, 08:48 PM   #2
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I think Atlanta upsets Seattle, and I can see Washington giving Philly a tough time.

New England whoops Miami, Baltimore wins handily. Game of the week is Tampa/NO.

I’d love to see Arizona pull off an upset at SF. I think GB wins over MIN, and the Raiders/Panthers is very hard to pick.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2020, 08:55 PM   #3
Veteran

Belichick and Brady both get beat, big time.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-12-2020, 08:56 PM   #4
Banned

NATIONAL BROADCASTS
  • Thursday Night: Houston @ Kansas City (NBC)
  • Sunday Night: Dallas @ LA Rams (NBC)
  • Monday Night 7:00 ET: Pittsburgh @ NY Giants (ESPN; Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit)
  • Monday Night 10:10 ET: Tennessee @ Denver (ESPN; Steve Levy, Brian Griese, Louis Riddick)

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=1

ALTERNATE METHODS

Last edited by eDave; 09-13-2020 at 10:20 AM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 08:59 PM   #5
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
Belichick and Brady both get beat, big time.
Miami is not going to win.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2020, 09:00 PM   #6
pie is never free

Having two different CBS stations here, I can take my pick between Jax at Indy or Miami at Pats for the early games... an easy choice

Halfass expecting and hoping for consecutive road upsets from the Fins, it would signal the impending doom for the pats we've all been waiting for with baited breath
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 09:36 PM   #7
I’m a Mahomo!

Cleveland vs Baltimore should be interesting.
Cincinnati should hang with the Chargers.
Atlanta has a real shot vs Seattle.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2020, 09:47 PM   #8

Basically looking forward to NFC games across the board. Only interesting AFC game for me is Pats/Dolphins. I think Pats win but I’ll be checking the score.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2020, 09:49 PM   #9
Banned

What's the atlernative to reddit streams? I'll add it to the weekly viewmap thread.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2020, 09:51 PM   #10
Banned

Looking forward to seeing Brady getting sacked. A lot.
RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-12-2020, 10:03 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalsAndSaints View Post
Looking forward to seeing Brady getting sacked. A lot.
I'm rooting for Brady over BB.
Old 09-12-2020, 10:13 PM   #12
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Cleveland vs Baltimore should be interesting.
Cincinnati should hang with the Chargers.
Atlanta has a real shot vs Seattle.
I know everybody is just assuming that Baltimore is going to pick up where they left off.

Several of went back and forth about it in that thread the other day.

Well I fond this nugget today and thought I'd share.

Over the past 30 years, teams that won 14 or more games in a year have averaged just 10 wins the following season. 25% of those teams haven't even managed to have a winning record.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2020, 10:17 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I know everybody is just assuming that Baltimore is going to pick up where they left off.

Several of went back and forth about it in that thread the other day.

Well I fond this nugget today and thought I'd share.

Over the past 30 years, teams that won 14 or more games in a year have averaged just 10 wins the following season. 25% of those teams haven't even managed to have a winning record.
You’d think at a team/QB that has choked in the playoffs two years in a row would concern people more.

If the Ravens are legit and we can just expect them to pick up where they left off, they have to prove it because they STILL haven’t when it matters.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2020, 10:19 PM   #14
I’m a Mahomo!

I wonder where & when the Arizona vs San Francisco game is going to be played.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2020, 10:23 PM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You’d think at a team/QB that has choked in the playoffs two years in a row would concern people more.

If the Ravens are legit and we can just expect them to pick up where they left off, they have to prove it because they STILL haven’t when it matters.
I read an article / season predictions on NFL.com earlier today, and when talking about the Ravens, it said something like "can they run it back again....". I was thinking "run what back? one and done in the playoffs?" I don't know what idiot would take the Chiefs tagline and apply it to a team that was exposed in the playoffs with a QB that is 0-fer as well.....
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli