Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2015, 05:09 PM   #121
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiStateNo View Post
Both me and my Wife are 63.....You really DON'T need pics
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2015, 05:15 PM   #122
Starter

I used my same old spiel. They gave me a $100 credit, $10 & $15 for 12 months, and $10 & $5 for six months. I have not paid for the Ticket in 6 years, I usually do better than this, but I am tiring of the game.
Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-04-2015, 06:09 PM   #123
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
This was me last year.

"So, you are telling me that a BRAND NEW CUSTOMER gets Sunday Ticket for free, and a huge monthly discount, but I, your loyal customer for 15 years can't get anything?"

"Yep"

"Well, I want to cancel my service and open a new account so that I get the new deal"

"Sorry sir, we can't do that"

"Okay, see you in 2 years. Thanks"

That's just how their business model is set up.

All TV providers work the same way. Reel you in with great intro rates for a year or so, then Jack them up so you can subsidize the new customers.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2015, 08:00 PM   #124
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Saw this on reddit , worth a look.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...e_just_became/
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2015, 08:12 PM   #125
BAMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
So I called them got transferred 3 times and that didn't make me happy because I had to keep repeating my self about when it rains I lose reception. I told them that is false advertising claiming 99% reception reliability because if that was true then every time it rains I shouldn't be losing my reception.

So I called them got transferred 3 times and that didn't make me happy because I had to keep repeating my self about when it rains I lose reception. I told them that is false advertising claiming 99% reception reliability because if that was true then every time it rains I shouldn't be losing my reception.

I really hate repeating myself.

Finally got to the person that said she would send out a tech support guy and check if he can do anything with the satellite adjustment but I told her that if it can't be fixed then they need to pick up my dish and I will go back to Cox. He will be out sometime today between noon and 4.

I shouldn't have to worry about missing a game just because it rains. That's shitty service provider & liars to say 99% reliability.

**** Direct TV

**** Direct TV

I will repeat myself

**** Direct TV
Your experiences with signal loss aren't typical. May be a bad install or just too many trees, but only the most severe weather should be giving you problems.
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-10-2015, 02:10 PM   #126
a haw haw haw

Made my annual call today once the full price showed up on my bill,got it free as well plus the $10 a month off.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2015, 02:39 PM   #127
MVP

Glad I saw this thread. Just called and got ST for around $167 ALL SET!!
Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-10-2015, 02:48 PM   #128
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I did that 2 years ago. Worked great, then the NFL blocked it.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2015, 02:54 PM   #129
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

I'll be calling tonight. We'll see how it goes.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:04 PM   #130
Mod Team

I'm thinking of having one of you lucky assholes call for me.

**** all you all winners. **** YOU!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:16 PM   #131
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave View Post
Well that sucks. I also see the NFL has shut down most of the China based distributors where I once picked up knockoff Jerseys, the rotten bastards.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:53 PM   #132
In Search of a Life

Sunday Ticket for Free. 3 free months of HBO Showtime and Cinemax and a $50 bill credit for 6 months
chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:57 PM   #133
MVP

All I did was tell them "I hate that damned old "lewdog" and it was automatic 50% off...
Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-10-2015, 04:21 PM   #134
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthling View Post
All I did was tell them "I hate that damned old "lewdog" and it was automatic 50% off...

Maybe my wife should try that!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2015, 07:05 PM   #135
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave View Post
They blocked the free Netherlands access. Not certain about paying for it from another country.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.