Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2015, 07:49 AM   #106
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
I just moved to Fairway, KS from California, and I wish I was haggling with Directv. We got Time Warner bundle and it is the sux. Big time the sux. Only one TV gets recorded content, and the wifi goes in and out more than Ron Jeremy's penis at a pr0n marathon.

I might get DTV next year, but being in KC I no longer need to find out-of-market Chiefs gamez.
Their wi-fi modems are awful. Get a regular cable modem and buy your own wireless router.

We have an Enhanced DVR. 6 recordings at once, and watch on any connected TV in the house. Unless TWC in the KC area doesn't offer that yet.

I'm very impressed with it actually.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:40 PM   #107
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Hmm they were the Direct TV Nazi's this year and I was only able to work them over for $14 a month X 6 on the NFL Sunday ticket. The first gal I got was a real snatch so I hung up on her and called back. The first one wouldn't do crap for me. My contract expires in December and I may go a different direction. Direct TV is starting to piss me off.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:45 PM   #108
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Hmm they were the Direct TV Nazi's this year and I was only able to work them over for $14 a month X 6 on the NFL Sunday ticket. The first gal I got was a real snatch so I hung up on her and called back. The first one wouldn't do crap for me. My contract expires in December and I may go a different direction. Direct TV is starting to piss me off.
This was me last year.

"So, you are telling me that a BRAND NEW CUSTOMER gets Sunday Ticket for free, and a huge monthly discount, but I, your loyal customer for 15 years can't get anything?"

"Yep"

"Well, I want to cancel my service and open a new account so that I get the new deal"

"Sorry sir, we can't do that"

"Okay, see you in 2 years. Thanks"
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:50 PM   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
This was me last year.

"So, you are telling me that a BRAND NEW CUSTOMER gets Sunday Ticket for free, and a huge monthly discount, but I, your loyal customer for 15 years can't get anything?"

"Yep"

"Well, I want to cancel my service and open a new account so that I get the new deal"

"Sorry sir, we can't do that"

"Okay, see you in 2 years. Thanks"
Yeah that's messed up.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:53 PM   #110
Supporter

Quote:
Yeah that's messed up.
They called back the day Dishnetwork was getting installed. I think they were going to offer me a great deal, but I told them to save their breath since it was too late.

I personally like Dishnetwork way better than Directv. I get the Chiefs games from the local channel and watch Redzone for the other games.

I was amazed at how much I didn't miss Sunday Ticket.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:56 PM   #111

Quote:
They called back the day Dishnetwork was getting installed. I think they were going to offer me a great deal, but I told them to save their breath since it was too late.

I personally like Dish network way better than Directv. I get the Chiefs games from the local channel and watch Redzone for the other games.

I was amazed at how much I didn't miss Sunday Ticket.
I think I will go that route after this season. Are their prices lower?
Old 08-03-2015, 07:01 PM   #112
Supporter

Quote:
I think I will go that route after this season. Are their prices lower?
$35 lower a month with additional sports channels (college football).

2 year contract, which is easy. Get the Hopper.
Old 08-03-2015, 07:04 PM   #113

Quote:
$35 lower a month with additional sports channels (college football).

2 year contract, which is easy. Get the Hopper.
Nice that's some serious savings that could be put toward something useful such as tasty cold beer.
Old 08-04-2015, 02:02 PM   #114
Veteran

https://nflst.directv.com/

Decent deal for university students. Can qualify to stream NFL Sunday ticket with red zone for $99.
chiefswillriseup would the whole thing.chiefswillriseup would the whole thing.chiefswillriseup would the whole thing.chiefswillriseup would the whole thing.chiefswillriseup would the whole thing.chiefswillriseup would the whole thing.chiefswillriseup would the whole thing.chiefswillriseup would the whole thing.chiefswillriseup would the whole thing.chiefswillriseup would the whole thing.chiefswillriseup would the whole thing.
Old 08-04-2015, 02:06 PM   #115
#RIPAce

It always fascinates me to see the wide swing of results in this thread, from people who get the whole world plus more in one call to those who just get jacked up and sent into the customer service ring of hell.

It's like airline fares, I guess. Timing.
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2015, 02:10 PM   #116
MVP

Didn't get any decent deals, but they did give me the red zone for free.
Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-04-2015, 04:16 PM   #117
MVP

I told the Wife that I wasn't going to get Sunday Ticket this year (too damned expensive). I came in today and she was smiling....she called Directv, got the run around from a couple of operators and then got on the online chat. The person in the chat room, after being told that we were thinking of dropping the service due to price, gave her another telephone number - along with a PIN, and told her to talk to them.

She called and got free Sunday Ticket and the bill cut in half for a year.

My Wife said it took about 2 hours total - but the results were well worth the wait!

Good job Wifey!!!!
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2015, 04:46 PM   #118
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiStateNo View Post
I told the Wife that I wasn't going to get Sunday Ticket this year (too damned expensive). I came in today and she was smiling....she called Directv, got the run around from a couple of operators and then got on the online chat. The person in the chat room, after being told that we were thinking of dropping the service due to price, gave her another telephone number - along with a PIN, and told her to talk to them.

She called and got free Sunday Ticket and the bill cut in half for a year.

My Wife said it took about 2 hours total - but the results were well worth the wait!

Good job Wifey!!!!
You're wife is great but we need pic's (of your wife) or your lying.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2015, 05:00 PM   #119
Fish are scared of me

I did have luck with the MLB baseball package this year. I called them up and got a real nice lady and explained to her that I had been a loyal customer for nearly 25 years and have always paid full price. I told her that I had just found interest in Baseball again and asked her if there was any way possible I could get this year for free.
She said ,I see you have been with us a long time let me see what my manager says. She came back and said no problem and in addition we are giving you $10 off your monthly bill for the next 6 months.
I haven't tried to hit them up for Ticket yet but I should. Wish I could get them same lady. She sounded Hot too !
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2015, 05:06 PM   #120
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
You're wife is great but we need pic's (of your wife) or your lying.
Both me and my Wife are 63.....You really DON'T need pics
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.