Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 07:04 PM   #1081
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
if you use the red zone channel, it still shows the blacked out games on scores
Thanks. The more I thought about the misguided political bullshit the NFL is pushing on the fans the more I realized I don’t want to contribute to it this year. I cancelled the Ticket.

*Edit* To be honest: It’s a whole lot easier to step away from this season when your team is not coming off a SB win and gunning for another, and when it’s a shell season due to COVID.

Last edited by vailpass; 09-13-2020 at 07:20 PM..
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 07:07 PM   #1082
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
FYI, those games are "Blacked Out" because of the following reasons:

1. The KC game was broadcast Thursday Night on NBC, so it's not available to watch Live.

2. Cowboys-Rams is the Sunday Night Football game on NBC, so again, it's not available on the app to watch Live.

3. Pittsburgh-NY Giants is the first Monday Night Football game on ESPN

4. Tennessee-Denver is the second Monday Night Football game on ESPN

5. Any games that show "Blacked Out" on the app means they're airing on your local Fox or CBS affiliate.

This has been and will always be the case with Sunday Ticket, as they're not allowed to air games that are being shown locally, nor do they have the rights to air Thursday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday Night football games.

All that said, it's totally and completely worth $79 or $99 per season. The Red Zone and Game Mix channels are worth the price of admission alone, then when you add the fact that you won't miss a single game of your favorite team, it just becomes even more awesome.
Thanks. I’m used to the blackouts, have had the Ticket for several seasons in the past. There are more blackouts now than there used to be, or so it seems. End of day I’m going to skip this season, at least from a subscribe/support standpoint.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 07:11 PM   #1083
Fish are scared of me

So, I have a daughter in College. What information do you have to give to get the discount?
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 07:14 PM   #1084
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Mahomes HYVee commercial on in MPLS. So cool.
Sidetrack: I have a cousin who started as a bag boy with Hy-Vee when he was a young teen. Moved up to manage the Deli. Went through the company sponsored college program, participated in their profit sharing. He retired not too long ago with $3 million in his Hy-Vee account. Good company, good worker, good results.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 07:15 PM   #1085
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
So, I have a daughter in College. What information do you have to give to get the discount?
All I had to give was name of school, student name, student date of birth.

Linky:

https://nflst.directv.com/student

Last edited by vailpass; 09-13-2020 at 07:32 PM..
Old 09-13-2020, 07:29 PM   #1086
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I did it over the phone with my brother, but from my understanding, all he needed was a valid Educational email address (.edu), billing info and password.

Your login will be your daughter's email address, then you can create any password that works for you.

Good luck!
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 07:30 PM   #1087
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Thanks. I’m used to the blackouts, have had the Ticket for several seasons in the past. There are more blackouts now than there used to be, or so it seems.
There are more blackouts than usual because there are more non-Sunday games the first week of the season. It'll get back to normal next week.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 07:56 PM   #1088
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I did it over the phone with my brother, but from my understanding, all he needed was a valid Educational email address (.edu), billing info and password.

Your login will be your daughter's email address, then you can create any password that works for you.

Good luck!
I didn't even need the email address. Just school, name and birthdate.

They even let me keep the same login credentials from last year, lol.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 08:23 PM   #1089
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
I didn't even need the email address. Just school, name and birthdate.

They even let me keep the same login credentials from last year, lol.
Sweet!
Old 09-13-2020, 08:45 PM   #1090
Starter

Thanks for being a
DIRECTV customer!
To show our appreciation, we’ve added 2020
NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX to your DIRECTV account—
at no additional charge.

You are now #SundayReady to enjoy the 2020
NFL SUNDAY TICKET season, which is scheduled to start
Sunday, September 13.
tate2133 has disabled reputation
Old 09-13-2020, 11:57 PM   #1091
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Dammit, logged into my SundayTicketStudent account because I hadn't sen a payment come out yet. Turns out I got booted because my nephew graduated.

Time to find a new .edu address.
Email address doesn't matter. You just need to have name, birthdate and school of someone in college.

Edit: just saw your post
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2021, 10:40 AM   #1092
Baba Ganoush

FYI

The NFL and Hulu have reached a multi-year carriage agreement, which will bring the NFL Network and NFL RedZone to Hulu + Live TV by August 1. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 11:36 AM   #1093
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
FYI

The NFL and Hulu have reached a multi-year carriage agreement, which will bring the NFL Network and NFL RedZone to Hulu + Live TV by August 1. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Oh hell yes!!!
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-20-2021, 01:34 PM   #1094
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
FYI

Great news for me!

Thanks.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2021, 01:40 PM   #1095
Supporter

Even better is to use a service such as EternalTV and be able to watch any sporting event you want, even PPV, for $10 a month.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote