Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:14 PM   #7606
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
What you gonna do when your team goes 8-8?

I think you'd better be ready to ask yourself that question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:20 PM   #7607
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
KC went 9-7 in 2014 when they lost both a starting DL and their top tackling LB in the first game. Run defense went to shit..dropped from like 7th to 22nd.

This what just happened to Denver this off-season...the only difference is the Chiefs didn't lose their starting QB and his replacement. Imagine starting a totally green Bray that season...

Donkos are in for a rude awaking...
This thing could totally blow up, there's no doubt about it... but, I don't see that happening. I think the offense is going to be frustratingly boring as hell, but the defense will keep them alive through the 4th quarter. Again, I see a lot of 2011 with this team and it's going to be close every week.

I completely see how most are expecting doom and gloom, which is what will make this place so much fun when Denver hovers around long enough to keep you sweating. I don't see a division title this year, and as I've said all year - that's fine. They're about a 9-7 team right now, we'll see how Trevor does... but the wheels aren't flying off this thing.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:33 AM   #7608
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
This thing could totally blow up, there's no doubt about it... but, I don't see that happening. I think the offense is going to be frustratingly boring as hell, but the defense will keep them alive through the 4th quarter. Again, I see a lot of 2011 with this team and it's going to be close every week.

I completely see how most are expecting doom and gloom, which is what will make this place so much fun when Denver hovers around long enough to keep you sweating. I don't see a division title this year, and as I've said all year - that's fine. They're about a 9-7 team right now, we'll see how Trevor does... but the wheels aren't flying off this thing.

Their defense is good enough to put them in the playoffs.

It will just depend on Semen. He's made a lot of mistakes during the preseason. He could **** the whole thing up.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:59 AM   #7609
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Their defense is good enough to put them in the playoffs.

It will just depend on Semen. He's made a lot of mistakes during the preseason. He could **** the whole thing up.
Their 2015 defense might have be good enough.....they have issues this year on the DL and questions at LB. It's not the same unit.

Id be really surprised if Semen isn't ranked in the bottom 5 QBs...he's a 7th round, rookie back-up that Broncos's PR is trying to sell as a legitimate starter. I haven't seen anything from the preseason that says different. They didn't let him attempt a pass in the first two series against the Rams starters...and had Lynch play the whole game against Phoenix.

Their fan-base bought it...I dont think season tickets are refundable. Selling hope works...

They've marketed it as "the guy that beat out Sanchez"...when Denver only brought him in as trade-bait. When the Kaep deal fell through...they didnt want to be on the hook for his $$$. He out played Semen...Elway thought he could flip that saved money Sanders way and he's not having it. It's why they tried to extend him right after they cut Sanchez and Colquitt...Word is, the rookie punter replacement is botching FG snaps in practice. That's bad new for a team that won 6 games by 3 points or less....and needs that other two phases to play flawlessly.

Elway is falling on his face...

Last edited by BlackOp; 09-06-2016 at 02:28 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2016, 05:33 AM   #7610
Banned

I'm expecting Semen to suck, but I also expect him to at least win some games. It's pretty sad that that's more than you can say for any quarterback the Chiefs have drafted in modern times. We know this team is ran by pussies who will never make a real attempt at finding a quarterback. Some other journeyman trash will step up after Alex Smith is finally gone. God forbid we ever do draft a quarterback high and he fails because unlike other teams who keep trying the Chiefs will be too chicken shit to try again.
kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-06-2016, 05:36 AM   #7611
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchiefsus View Post
I'm expecting Semen to suck, but I also expect him to at least win some games. It's pretty sad that that's more than you can say for any quarterback the Chiefs have drafted in modern times. We know this team is ran by pussies who will never make a real attempt at finding a quarterback. Some other journeyman trash will step up after Alex Smith is finally gone. God forbid we ever do draft a quarterback high and he fails because unlike other teams who keep trying the Chiefs will be too chicken shit to try again.

So go root for another team. We won't miss you !
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2016, 05:41 AM   #7612
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Their 2015 defense might have be good enough.....they have issues this year on the DL and questions at LB. It's not the same unit.

Id be really surprised if Semen isn't ranked in the bottom 5 QBs...he's a 7th round, rookie back-up that Broncos's PR is trying to sell as a legitimate starter. I haven't seen anything from the preseason that says different. They didn't let him attempt a pass in the first two series against the Rams starters...and had Lynch play the whole game against Phoenix.

Their fan-base bought it...I dont think season tickets are refundable. Selling hope works...

They've marketed it as "the guy that beat out Sanchez"...when Denver only brought him in as trade-bait. When the Kaep deal fell through...they didnt want to be on the hook for his $$$. He out played Semen...Elway thought he could flip that saved money Sanders way and he's not having it. It's why they tried to extend him right after they cut Sanchez and Colquitt...Word is, the rookie punter replacement is botching FG snaps in practice. That's bad new for a team that won 6 games by 3 points or less....and needs that other two phases to play flawlessly.

Elway is falling on his face...
That's an awfully huge fall from grace that you're expecting there...
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-06-2016, 06:12 AM   #7613
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchiefsus View Post
Move your fandom to Mile HiGH
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:19 AM   #7614
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
That's an awfully huge fall from grace that you're expecting there...
Honestly, its to be expected......... Should have kept Asswhiler
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:30 AM   #7615
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
So go root for another team. We won't miss you !
Sorry the truth hurts homer.
kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcchiefsus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:56 AM   #7616
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

This thread is hilarious.

Last edited by vailpass; 09-06-2016 at 09:01 AM..
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2016, 09:07 AM   #7617
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Check out the poor people wishing they could be like their betters. This thread is hilarious.
oops, you didn't edit quite fast enough. You just made the thread even more hilarious.
CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:16 AM   #7618
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCheck View Post
oops, you didn't edit quite fast enough. You just made the thread even more hilarious.
There are a lot of people here I respect and don't wish to offend by pointing out the comedy of thinking you can talk shit to a Bronco fan. The majority of them don't touch this thread as they aren't nut bags.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:24 AM   #7619
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
There are a lot of people here I respect and don't wish to offend by pointing out the comedy of thinking you can talk shit to a Bronco fan. The majority of them don't touch this thread as they aren't nut bags.
Of course we can talk shit with Bronco fans, without a HOF QB they have had little success, do they currently have a HOF QB?
CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:29 AM   #7620
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCheck View Post
Of course we can talk shit with Bronco fans, without a HOF QB they have had little success, do they currently have a HOF QB?
Oh you can yap all day little doggy. Just don't expect to be taken seriously.