Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Archives

Old 05-22-2002, 08:05 PM  
Sexiest Athlete

Sheeh, whoda thunk that the one person with less class than Joey Butta****o....

...was a supposed Chiefs fan?

[url]http://forums.realcities.com/discussion/msgshow.cfm/msgboard=1986582845331811&msg=2093207638705343&page=1&idDispSub=3398207037417954[/url]

What a psycho, threatening to kill people over the internet.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2002, 10:01 PM   #31
The Boom Boom Room

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BRAD_CAUDLE [/i]
[B]

The chick with the "come get some, big boy!" look on her face is JD Prez?!? [/B][/QUOTE]

That's unidentifably yet , because both the "1st lady" and "JD Prez" post from the same port. Hell all we know that could be "JD Prez's" gay friend.

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 05-22-2002 at 10:10 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2002, 10:01 PM   #32
Mindful Taoist German

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dawsonpa [/i]
[B]No silly, that is Andrea...prez's protector! [/B][/QUOTE]

I'd do 'er.....:D
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2002, 10:03 PM   #33
MVP

He's what you would call a 4 bagger

need four bags over the head:D :LOL: ROFL
Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 05-22-2002, 10:06 PM   #34
Mindful Taoist German

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dawsonpa [/i]
[B]He's what you would call a 4 bagger

need four bags over the head:D :LOL: ROFL [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, are the kids blind too?

'Cause she must be ta' latch on ta' him.....:evil:
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2002, 10:22 PM   #35
The Boom Boom Room

[B]

Well, are the kids blind too?

[/B][/QUOTE]

No, they just want keep they're eyes closed. When the parents what to play peek aboo with the kids it's like staring into the face of Freddy Crouger. Poor children, and damn it poor parents because when two ugly people get together that doesn't spell pretty.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2002, 10:25 PM   #36
Mindful Taoist German

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tribal Warfare [/i]
[B]

No, they just want keep they're eyes closed. When the parents what to play peek aboo with the kids it's like staring into the face of Freddy Crouger. Poor children, and damn it poor parents because when two ugly people get together that doesn't spell pretty. [/B][/QUOTE]

Awwwwwwwww now, be honest....

After a solid sixer and a darvacet I'd do 'er.....

.......but then, I'd do a snake if ya' held it's mouth open long enough....:D

Old 05-22-2002, 10:26 PM   #37
Lefty

You're lucky here...

I've seen this moron since (literally) his very first post on a Chiefs board. He's been the scourge of every single open Chiefs board since. You cannot insult him into silence, you cannot shout his pathetic *** down..he is a plague. Talk about Chandra Levy or something else....this freak is not worth the time. Other Chiefs boards maintain 24/7 vigilance just watching for this prick (obviously not kc.com). Be grateful you're spared that **** here!
savchief has disabled reputation

Old 05-22-2002, 10:28 PM   #38
Mindful Taoist German

Re: You're lucky here...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by savchief [/i]
[B]I've seen this moron since (literally) his very first post on a Chiefs board. He's been the scourge of every single open Chiefs board since. You cannot insult him into silence, you cannot shout his pathetic *** down..he is a plague. Talk about Chandra Levy or something else....this freak is not worth the time. Other Chiefs boards maintain 24/7 vigilance just watching for this prick (obviously not kc.com). Be grateful you're spared that **** here! [/B][/QUOTE]

Might Brad have found his offseason distraction?.....

:fire:

Old 05-22-2002, 10:33 PM   #39
The Boom Boom Room

[B]

Awwwwwwwww now, be honest....

After a solid sixer and a darvacet I'd do 'er.....

[/B][/QUOTE]

With enough liquor a person could take any one off this BB and introduce them to a rhino ,and say it's Carmen Electra or their preference. They'll create a new breed of freaks roaming the earth

Old 05-22-2002, 10:37 PM   #40
The Boom Boom Room

Re: You're lucky here...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by savchief [/i]
[B]I've seen this moron since (literally) his very first post on a Chiefs board. He's been the scourge of every single open Chiefs board since. You cannot insult him into silence, you cannot shout his pathetic *** down..he is a plague. Talk about Chandra Levy or something else....this freak is not worth the time. Other Chiefs boards maintain 24/7 vigilance just watching for this prick (obviously not kc.com). Be grateful you're spared that **** here! [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree, but when something gets on my nerves. I have to vent through non-personal smart ass comments.

Old 05-23-2002, 03:40 PM   #41
MVP

It might be fun to take out some frustraition !!!

Brad, sounds like you just need to "do" something/one
Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 05-23-2002, 03:54 PM   #42
Space Cadet and Aczabel

What was said? I know what a loser JD Prez is but what was said? The thread is gone and I'd love to see VD Prez make an ass of himself.

Dave
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-23-2002, 04:01 PM   #43
King Shit of **** Mountain

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dave Lane [/i]
[B]What was said? I know what a loser JD Prez is but what was said? The thread is gone and I'd love to see VD Prez make an ass of himself.[/B][/QUOTE]Which time, Dave?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-23-2002, 04:04 PM   #44
MVP

Just go to his board and watch all the back slapping!!!

However, I can't get to it any more...

Old 05-23-2002, 04:47 PM   #45
Cog of Industry

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tribal Warfare [/i]
[B]I've met Phob. He's a pretty tall guy around 6'3 [/B][/QUOTE]

No Man!
Phobia is HUGE, I mean, like 6 foot 7, with a head like a basketball!

Zeb,
trying to roll a snowball down a snowy slope.
[SIZE=1]Clint, forgive me for printing a Gaz-m[/SIZE]

:D
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.