Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 02-22-2014, 10:46 AM  
Shit

Anyone here go to Texas A&M Recently?

daughter is thinking of going...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 02:17 PM   #91
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
College Station is a cult.
We've moved on.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 02:20 PM   #92
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
College Station is a cult.
It REALLY is. I was going to say exactly this but the thread took a left turn and I got out the popcorn instead.
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 02:35 PM   #93
Shit

ill tell you guys what upsets me more than anything else.

I have spent quite a bit of my personal time here trying to help people with car issues, trying to diagnose a problem, giving advice, hell I have given a few my personal number and talked them through a repair job over the phone. I have even offered to fix cars for people. shit I HAVE fixed cars for more than one person from the planet at my shop. I always am honest and try to be as thorough as possible just to help.

because I look at this place as my community, it is VERY upsetting that someone from here would do this.

very upsetting
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 02:39 PM   #94
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
he had all his info on the profile he left the review from. I thought there was no way it came from here, but my wife said the only place someone that looked as douchey as that guy did would be here.

the chiefs santa hat was the kicker
Wait, your wife thinks we look like douches?
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 02:40 PM   #95
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson View Post
well not everyone, but she saw this douche and knew where he was from right away.

we have met quite a few people from here and she know you aren't ALL douches.
Old 02-22-2014, 02:42 PM   #96
FINALLY! The wait is over.

So Mike. how do you know Slag? I see that's your connection here after a little digging.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 02:51 PM   #97
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

You don't **** with another mans livelihood.

**** mike and I hope he is permabanned.

That bullshit of the highest order.

I'm pretty pissed about that...
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 03:09 PM   #98
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson View Post
Can you blame her?
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 03:33 PM   #99
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
Can you blame her?
lol...nope. It was going to confirm her good judgement of character.
Old 02-22-2014, 03:38 PM   #100
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_spatula View Post
Austin is much more doper.
everyone wants their daughter to go to a "much more doper" place than texas a&m. that's just common sense.
a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.
Old 02-22-2014, 03:39 PM   #101
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
You don't **** with another mans livelihood.

**** mike and I hope he is permabanned.

That bullshit of the highest order.

I'm pretty pissed about that...
Yea, and the dude is showing no remorse. Isn't even willing to acknowledge that it was a douchey thing to do.
Old 02-22-2014, 03:50 PM   #102
Life is changing..

TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 03:56 PM   #103
Veteran

I do admit it was a dick move, and deleted the review. It was a childish kneejerk reaction to something that got under my skin. The fact that I don't remember what pissed me off so much makes me understand how ridiculous it is. I have apologized to jason. Trying to justify my being an asshole by talking shit on jason is just as bad. Again, to jason and everyone else, I am sorry.
mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-22-2014, 03:56 PM   #104
I'll be back.

Fetch a sake doing work, son.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 03:58 PM   #105
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Well, this isn't exactly what I expected to see in a thread about ATM.
Ass to mouth?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.