Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-21-2021, 10:09 AM  
I'll be back.

Madden 22

Beta details are emerging...franchise mode upgrades are interesting...

Quote:
The new franchise mode stuff looks and feels promising, definitely get more minor injuries during the season so depth is always good
Quote:
Practice gives the most upgrades based on how intense it is. So full pads, light pads, no pads. But, if you have the setting on, players can get injured in padded practice.
Quote:
So far team building seems to be better, staff gets upgraded regularly and the ai seems to draft better
Quote:
There is a HOF induction, it gives like a temporary boost to players of that position like an inspiration bonus.
Quote:
In the regular season you can do different types of practices. Like you can do a light practice with no pads or a full padded practice where players have a chance to get hurt. There’s Also like press conferences before games now
Quote:
Drafted players will take the new number rule into consideration.

Had multiple CPU drafted players with numbers like 8 on WRs or 15 on MLBs.
Quote:
Momentum bar.

Each team's home stadium has unique levels of perks. 3 for the home team, and 2 for the away team (Not sure if the away teams perks are unique to the opponent, or the home team' stadium).

The game starts off with the first level of perks for the home team, and every play (the bigger the play, the bigger the influence) has an effect on the momentum bar.

Picture it like below, H meaning Home team perk, A meaning Away team perk.

A->A->(H)->H->H

After a big play for the home team it could move to unlock the second tier of perks for the home team.

A->A->H->(H)->H

But wait! The away team just got a pick six swinging the momentum their way!

A->(A)->H->H->H

Perks are things like disabling hot routes for primary receivers, delayed motion, play art hints, primary receiver hints, etc. The higher the tier of perk, the more powerful the perk. Nothing game-breaking though, which is good.
Quote:
Brand new super bowl intro and win animations too
Scouting is getting an overhaul too, to be updated in a live service update in September.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 10:42 AM   #2
The man you could post like.

Sim stats still arent fixed
Trade logic is still not up to par
Most of the animations are the same
Runs and looks smooth (Series X)
Aggressive catch still busted
Blocking still atrocious
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 11:30 AM   #3
Most Valuable Villain

Still garbage like always.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 11:44 AM   #4
I'll be back.

if you're not buying, maybe stay out of the thread
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 11:48 AM
The Franchise
This message has been deleted by The Franchise.
Old 06-21-2021, 11:49 AM   #5
Most Valuable Villain

No…..I don’t think I will.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 11:53 AM   #6
I'll be back.

the usual suspects want to **** up this thread...AGAIN
Old 06-21-2021, 11:59 AM   #7
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
the usual suspects want to **** up this thread...AGAIN
Referring to EA and their lack of ability to fix shit that’s been broken for years?
Old 06-21-2021, 12:05 PM   #8
I'll be back.

thanks for your input

looking forward to madden 22? stay

not? 500 other threads to peruse
Old 06-21-2021, 12:22 PM   #9
I'll be back.

Iiiiiiiiii LIKE IT

Old 06-21-2021, 12:33 PM   #10
The man you could post like.

That has to be one of the lamest attempts at a skill tree mechanic I think I've ever seen.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 12:38 PM   #11
I'll be back.

i'm sure you don't have to buy
Old 06-21-2021, 12:51 PM   #12
Needs more middle fingers

I can't believe you're pushing 40 and still buy a new copy of Madden every year.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 12:54 PM   #13
Veteran

You're gonna have a majority of jaded previous players skeptical of EA's ability to turn the ship around and that is definitely fair but I appreciate that there at least appears to be an effort in regards to revitalizing Madden's Franchise mode.

I'm not sure if I'll be buying Madden, just switched to PC and I really only enjoy playing an online franchise if there are 26+ dedicated owners but this looks to be a step in the right direction.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 06-21-2021, 01:23 PM   #14
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I can't believe you're pushing 40 and still buy a new copy of Madden every year.
Didn't buy it last year or in '19. Lick my sweaty nutsack.
Old 06-21-2021, 01:29 PM   #15
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Didn't buy it last year or in '19. Lick my sweaty nutsack.
I don't believe you.

That you have a nutsack, i mean.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.