Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 11-09-2003, 09:24 PM  
Sapere Aude

Please delete my account...

Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:16 PM   #106
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio
Petty Dispute?

Maybe that classification is appropriate, what makes the episode unethical is that the moderator taking administrative action was directly participating in the petty dispute.
How the hell was he participating? His only contention was that he would have rather seen everything handled privately. Please go committ a felony so you'll be excused from jury duty forever.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:17 PM   #107
Cross with me

So can I have the name of RainMan?
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-09-2003, 10:18 PM   #108
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Actually, I was not involved in the original dispute at all, nice diversion.

You have read the findings of at least one other moderator on this board regarding my decision.

You and your vivid imagination are wrong.
You have a link to this verbal throwdown? I'd like know what the score is before opening my mouth on this...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:18 PM   #109
Feloniously Restrained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch
This is why you always sit in the back of the buss on school trips. You didn't see her and Johnny Footballhero going at it last week?....
Damn it! I thought we were being sneaky. I make way too much noise.
Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:18 PM   #110
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
How the hell was he participating? His only contention was that he would have rather seen everything handled privately. Please go committ a felony so you'll be excused from jury duty forever.

Dude............................ oh what the hell that was funny.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:18 PM   #111
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer Andretti

Oh PLEASE....this would be fun to watch....
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:19 PM   #112
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical
The thread is in its own forum and frankly I do not see Russ participating in the dispute. Unless there is another thread. I am not sure where you are getting this opinion from Jettio.
Go visit the thread.

Russ was in the spat with Taco before he took the action to lock down the thread.

That seems quite chickensh*t.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:19 PM   #113
Lets Rock.

HOLY shit, I GOT 21,000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOHOOOOOOOOooo...........

Can I ban somebody? Start a new BB area? See the deleted girly pics?
MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:19 PM   #114
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer Andretti
How about RainbowBoy?
Old 11-09-2003, 10:20 PM   #115
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyGump
Damn it! I thought we were being sneaky. I make way too much noise.
Hey, I gave you rep for it anyway.....
Old 11-09-2003, 10:21 PM   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch
You have a link to this verbal throwdown? I'd like know what the score is before opening my mouth on this...
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Is the forum it is in.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:21 PM   #117
Cross with me

Quote:
How about RainbowBoy?
No thanks.
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-09-2003, 10:22 PM   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio
Go visit the thread.

Russ was in the spat with Taco before he took the action to lock down the thread.

That seems quite chickensh*t.
I have already read the thread and frankly I just do not see it.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:23 PM   #119
MVP

Quote:
Read the thread.

He jumped into the spat by confronting Taco and locked down the thread to spite Taco.

Maybe that is the way moderators work around here, but these things seems always to be handled well and fairly, and that does not seem to be the case this time.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:23 PM   #120
Feloniously Restrained

Quote:
How about RainbowBoy?
Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.