Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-13-2014, 11:19 AM  
Gettin T4iggy With It

I fugged a tranny last night, ask me anything

go ahead
Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-13-2014, 05:37 PM   #196
Supporter

Oh my gawd, Chandler

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 05:39 PM   #197
In Search of a Life

OP - please rank in terms of hotness: http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/14/showbi...html?hpt=hp_c3
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 05:41 PM   #198
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones View Post
rofl
And I would do anything for love

BUT I WON'T DO THAT

Finally figured out what he meant in that song.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 05:43 PM   #199
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas_Dave View Post
You say you're not gay, but what straight man does this and then publicized it as well. Closet gay/bi the instant you didn't stop after you knew it was a dude... out of the closet when you hit post.

You should call Clayton...
Hell, the tranny who blew him might have been Clayton!
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 05:55 PM   #200
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
And I would do anything for love

BUT I WON'T DO THAT

Finally figured out what he meant in that song.
- On Seinfeld's Comedians Getting Coffee in Cars, he interviews Howard Stern and tools him around NYC in a GTO Judge. Returning from the coffee shop, Howard looks at the car and says 'hey, I'm a Judge.'

This is about 15 minutes into the show. Jerry gives him the perfect stink eye and deadpans 'you figured that out?' It was delivered so sublimely [and yes, I'm using that word correctly here].

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 05:57 PM   #201
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
OP - please rank in terms of hotness: http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/14/showbi...html?hpt=hp_c3
Well, I'm assuming since he's the only one still with a penis, I'm guessing he picks Chaz.
Old 07-13-2014, 05:59 PM   #202
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
- On Seinfeld's Comedians Getting Coffee in Cars, he interviews Howard Stern and tools him around NYC in a GTO Judge. Returning from the coffee shop, Howard looks at the car and says 'hey, I'm a Judge.'

This is about 15 minutes into the show. Jerry gives him the perfect stink eye and deadpans 'you figured that out?' It was delivered so sublimely [and yes, I'm using that word correctly here].

Jews
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 06:01 PM   #203
Life is changing..

TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 06:03 PM   #204
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post

Whoosh.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 06:21 PM   #205

Bend over bob come out the closet yet?
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 06:26 PM   #206
Spaceman Spiff

A lot of overcompensating going on in here.
Whosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 07-13-2014, 06:27 PM   #207
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones View Post
one on the right in both pics (thank god not one of the others)

apparently he's some go go dancer at tranny clubs. says he lives full time as a woman but i dunno what to believe. had hair dyed red or red wig last night but can't find a pic of that and he won't send me one.

fuk all of you. you'd all hit it if you didn't know it was a man and at least half would hit it even after knowing. i ain't the only one

um, no, dude is a dude.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 06:28 PM   #208
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosurdaddy View Post
A lot of overcompensating going on in here.
So your say'n you would?
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 06:29 PM   #209
Paladin

Lmao wow. Any straight man can see that a mile away. I mean dude. Dang I'm sorry. Anyway. This is where it starts. That Doctor Who episode where Rose finds out that humans in the future screw everything and everyone. OP kicks it off.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-13-2014, 06:31 PM   #210
Spaceman Spiff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
So your say'n you would?
Nah, looks too much like your mom.
Whosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWhosurdaddy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about