Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-12-2019, 10:57 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Second time this season with 10 men on the field.

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:54 AM   #46
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj56dt58 View Post
If that was the case why not just give Williams the majority of the workload and still give McCoy some touches? It’s not like he’s being run into the ground in this offense..I don’t buy this story at all
Yeah, not sure I buy it either. I’ll see if I can dig up where I read that. I just hope it wasn’t from some poster on CP
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:58 AM   #47
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Yeah, not sure I buy it either. I’ll see if I can dig up where I read that. I just hope it wasn’t from some poster on CP
It was on bleacher report.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:03 AM   #48
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Clark set the edge on the sideline beautifully, forcing the Titans back into the field of play for the other 10 guys to pick up.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-13-2019, 08:11 AM   #49
Veteran

Please, tell me this isn't the 2 pt conversion, after we called ****ing time out?!?
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 08:22 AM   #50
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
Please, tell me this isn't the 2 pt conversion, after we called ****ing time out?!?
They're too close to the EZ for that. I was thinking the same thing. Maybe that's why later on the 2pt conversion that they called timeout...cuz they're all kinds of ****ed up...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:43 AM   #51
Veteran

Clay, you got video to see if we had 10 guys on the field for the 2pt conversion and maybe that’s why Bad Andy called timeout?
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:58 AM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I don't really even know why teams try to stop a team at the 1 or 2 unless it's 4th and goal.

They're gonna score. You are just delaying the inevitable and risk injury.
Should teams try to stop the opponent when it’s 3rd down and 2? I mean what could possibly go wrong? What about if the team has the most undisciplined head coach and OC in the league?
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:03 AM   #53
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
The timeout was called to question the refs if going for 2 was allowed? Sometimes Chiefs get a wee bit behind on the rule changes. If the rule changes aren’t posted on the buffets who the hell would know?
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:07 AM   #54
Veteran

I struggle to see even see a CORE of defensive players on this roster that would constitute the beginnings of a tough, smart, physical defensive unit...
Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:10 AM   #55
Distributor of Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmos View Post
I struggle to see even see a CORE of defensive players on this roster that would constitute the beginnings of a tough, smart, physical defensive unit...
Jones.
bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:16 AM   #56
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
Maybe a hot take but this is where being in a new system hurts the defense most, having to play that hurry up style and everyone being able to communicate and know their role with very short gaps between plays.

I think you need to be in the 2nd or 3rd year of a system to do that well.
It's really not that complicated. One scheme involves more linebackers than the other. Gap assignments, coverage variables, etc are all the same. What's different is execution & having good personnel.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-13-2019, 09:18 AM   #57
Supporter

It takes time to install a defense. Give it 4-5 more years and this kind of thing should be cleared up.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:24 AM   #58
Colorado Chief Fan

The Defense that was used against Denver, Green Bay and Minnesota was really playing well. It makes no sense to change that up.
The defense against Minnesota would have been perfect against Tennessee. Why they decided to change that is a complete failure.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:26 AM   #59
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
The Defense that was used against Denver, Green Bay and Minnesota was really playing well. It makes no sense to change that up.
The defense against Minnesota would have been perfect against Tennessee. Why they decided to change that is a complete failure.
Mahomes played this past week. That's why the defense played like shit.

(Bizarre, but true)
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:35 AM   #60
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Mahomes played this past week. That's why the defense played like shit.

(Bizarre, but true)
The D is fed up with fat Andy and his golden child. D be like everybody thinks he’s that great let’s see him do it by himself. Maybe fat Andy was sitting on the bench with Frank and that is why Frank didn’t make it back on the field. These players have pride and when the coach doesn’t even care enough to watch them perform why should they care. Belicheck is the standard, Tom is the standard don’t see a lot of showboating out of those two. All they do is go and get sized for rings. Skipping is a lot better look done holding a Lombardi. Until then drive a burning spear into the opponent Patriot style.