Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Will the Chiefs win a Super Bowl with Andy Reid?
Yes 126 57.53%
No 93 42.47%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2019, 07:34 PM  
I'll be back.

Will the Chiefs win a Super Bowl with Andy Reid?

Call your shot, homers and haters.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:40 PM   #31
MVP

If you would have asked me before this season, I would have said emphatically ‘yes’. From what I’ve seen this season, I’m starting to really question that stance. Granted, we’ve had shit luck with injuries this year. I don’t know, though. Andy has certainly not impressed me with his coaching this year. Maybe they’ll look better if/when they get fully healthy?
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:42 PM   #32
Veteran

My biggest concern is how poorly Reid's teams are playing at home. It is almost like winning in the regular season to get HFA is a useless exercise. Not that this team plays poorly on the road but playoff home teams will be much stronger that we are making our SB path much much more difficult even with Mahomes.
gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:45 PM   #33
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold_and_red View Post
My biggest concern is how poorly Reid's teams are playing at home. It is almost like winning in the regular season to get HFA is a useless exercise. Not that this team plays poorly on the road but playoff home teams will be much stronger that we are making our SB path much much more difficult even with Mahomes.
The lack of home field advantage we get at Arrowhead with how good we are is truly puzzling.

Other teams whose home stadiums have similar atmospheres (Seattle, New Orleans, New England, Denver when they’re good) are nearly impossible to beat at home.

Not so with the Chiefs. It’s very frustrating.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:51 PM   #34
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Not a chance in hell.
I am still shocked that the Royals have won 2 World Series since the Chiefs have won a Super Bowl. Hopefully their Superbowl-less streak doesn't get up there with the Cubs drought they had. Geez.

Maybe Steve Bartman is a Chiefs fan and goes to the playoff games and hides among the Chiefs fans.

Ten years ago I would have said no way the Royals win again before the Chiefs.

Wow!!!!!
ClarkGriswold is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutClarkGriswold is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutClarkGriswold is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutClarkGriswold is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutClarkGriswold is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutClarkGriswold is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutClarkGriswold is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutClarkGriswold is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutClarkGriswold is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutClarkGriswold is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutClarkGriswold is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-12-2019, 09:01 PM   #35
Elway be drinkin' again

Odds are no.
The team has regressed. I see no signs of it reversing to the point the SB is a serious possibility.
It is on the HC and his track record should be a concern to the ownership.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:06 PM   #36
Life is changing..

Most likely, yes.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:07 PM   #37
Mahomes > God

Nope.

He's never changed and never will and his detriments will never allow a team, Pat or not, to win a Super Bowl.

He will get outcoached when it matters the most.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:08 PM   #38
Starter

Nope.
aloyouis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.aloyouis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.aloyouis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.aloyouis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.aloyouis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.aloyouis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.aloyouis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.aloyouis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.aloyouis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.aloyouis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.aloyouis < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 09:13 PM   #39
MVP

Fat Andy has a better chance of seeing his winkie than he does wining a SB.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 09:14 PM   #40
MVP

And he hasn’t seen it since 3rd grade.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:18 PM   #41
WhatUneed2Hear

I voted yes but deep down inside I seriously doubt Reid ever gets out of his own way long enough to get there. Last year was our chance.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:19 PM   #42
legend

List of head coaches who have won a Superbowl in the last fifteen years who are not much better than Andy(if at all):

Tony Dungy
Mike Tomlin
Jon Harbaugh
Gary ****ing Kubiak(are you ****ing kidding me?)
Doug Pederson

So... yeah, any year we make the playoffs there's a chance that it could happen.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:26 PM   #43
In Search of a Life

I had to vote no. He doesnt learn. Someone needs to step in and take his playcalling duties away. He panics.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 09:27 PM   #44
MVP

No
Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:28 PM   #45
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
List of head coaches who have won a Superbowl in the last fifteen years who are not much better than Andy(if at all):

Tony Dungy
Mike Tomlin
Jon Harbaugh
Gary ****ing Kubiak(are you ****ing kidding me?)
Doug Pederson

So... yeah, any year we make the playoffs there's a chance that it could happen.
Harbaugh is pretty good and I used to think Tomlin was an idiot but I do think he's a pretty good coach as time goes on.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.