Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-12-2019, 09:29 AM  
Inmem 2.0

The New Cinnamon Coca Cola

Who's tried it? I bet it taste like captain crunch with a splash of come
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 12:32 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I've always thought Coca-Cola had a tiny bit of cinnamon in its formula.
I don’t know about cinnamon, but I know when I worked at a nitric acid plant Coca-Cola was the largest customer. Coke bought that shit by train tanker cars.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-13-2019, 12:34 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
You got a problem? I'll be at Gate F for the Raiders game at Arrowhead if theres something you wanna get off your chest.
What does the F stand for?
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-13-2019, 12:53 PM   #48
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
You should make another thread about giving away trash that's been sitting in your basement for over a decade so you can pretend to be a good person.
To be fair, his shit done burnt up brah
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 04:13 PM   #49
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
Dump that peach into a glass of iced tea.

I don't care for the apple but know guys that drink it by the barrel, and I drink more vanilla than anything.

I've not had the caramel but I've been wondering about it.
That's not a bad idea.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 04:59 PM   #50
Immanentize The Eschaton

Huh. Hadn't heard of this. Will try it. Love cinnamon.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 05:00 PM   #51
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Dude you should for sure!!! I wish I would have tried the black cherry coke! The ladies go pretty wild over a man drinking Coca-Cola Classic Cinnamon... it’s crazy!!!
Ladies appreciate a guy who eats pineapple that has been liberally seasoned with cinnamon.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 05:03 PM   #52
He's Mahomie!

The only time I drink Coke is with rum in it so no.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 05:06 PM   #53
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
The only time I drink Coke is with rum in it so no.
Cherry Coke and Sailor Jerry.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:28 PM
PHOG
This message has been deleted by PHOG.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:36 PM
PHOG
This message has been deleted by PHOG.