Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-12-2019, 09:29 AM  
Inmem 2.0

The New Cinnamon Coca Cola

Who's tried it? I bet it taste like captain crunch with a splash of come
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 01:32 PM   #31
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiedokieokoye View Post
Is this for real? Who says something like this?
It's just Billay. Don't mind him, but don't get too close to him when he's beating off in the corner, either.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:06 PM   #32
Everybody Lies.

I tried the cinnamon flavored Pepsi. Hated it. But I'm definitely a Coke guy.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:33 PM   #33
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
You got a problem? I'll be at Gate F for the Raiders game at Arrowhead if theres something you wanna get off your chest.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:41 PM   #34
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Who's tried it? I bet it taste like captain crunch with a splash of come
Why even water it down with the Cinnamon Crunch taste then?
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:42 PM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Its delish. Tastes like Coke and Fireball.
Good call. That is a good description.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:46 PM   #36
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
A CP Hall of Famer... obviously. One who is willing to challenge you to a fight at Arrowhead.

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:43 AM   #37
Consuming CP souls

Billay is a HOFer though. Not first ballot, but still...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:46 AM   #38
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
let me know if you do, a good buddy of mine drinks it on the rocks.
Yes, it's great on the rocks.

I pull it out of the freezer and drink it neat sometimes.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:52 AM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
You got a problem? I'll be at Gate F for the Raiders game at Arrowhead if theres something you wanna get off your chest.
Ummm I got something I wanna get outta my pants. Can I cum by?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-13-2019, 10:05 AM   #40
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

We're going to nail dlphg for solicitation!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 10:13 AM   #41
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
It just sounds nasty.
Okay Ray Wylie Hubbard
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 10:28 AM   #42
Everybody Lies.

I've always thought Coca-Cola had a tiny bit of cinnamon in its formula.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 11:21 AM   #43
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Ummm I got something I wanna get outta my pants. Can I cum by?
You're not very sneaky that thing looks like a mini keg when u wear gray sweatpants
Old 11-13-2019, 11:56 AM   #44
Banned

It's good. And if you don't like it then there's something wrong with you
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.
Old 11-13-2019, 12:25 PM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
It just sounds nasty.
Sometimes nasty is good.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.