Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-11-2019, 07:49 PM  
Stay positive, don't give up

Disney+ coming November 12th

November 12th 2019

@adamhlavac: #DisneyPlus launches November 12 and will cost $6.99/month or $69.99/year. https://twitter.com/adamhlavac/statu...883136/photo/1

Full Details in link. This will be awesome. May want to get Disney stock I'm guessing.

https://www.thewaltdisneycompany.com...-investor-day/
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:18 AM   #31
Hockey Town

ESPN + is great if you like hockey or want to watch some extra stuff, if you aren't into watching lots of hockey or baseball though it won't give you much.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:56 AM   #32
Plays to win the game!

Browsing the content this morning before work I can see that I'll be watching a good dose of Mandalorian, XMen cartoons, and Spiderman cartoons this week =)
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:49 AM   #33
MVP

Disney getting hammered. I cannot even get logged in. In the que for chat...over 30 minute wait. I tried to log in, but it wants to send me a six digit code to verify my account the first time...and the email with it never comes.

I think it is safe to say Disney+ is gonna be big.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:21 AM   #34
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
Disney getting hammered. I cannot even get logged in. In the que for chat...over 30 minute wait. I tried to log in, but it wants to send me a six digit code to verify my account the first time...and the email with it never comes.

I did mine at 7 this morning and got signed up quickly, now though it tells me my net connection is bad when I try to watch so safe to say their getting hit hard.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:32 AM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I did mine at 7 this morning and got signed up quickly, now though it tells me my net connection is bad when I try to watch so safe to say their getting hit hard.
I was reading on reddit...lots of folks are connecting. Mandolarian is not streaming for most folks and a lot of folks are barely able to log in.

They are getting pounded for sure. I would like to just get in to at least get the account finalized so when things do lighten up I can get in with no problems.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:37 AM   #36
Hockey Town

Quote:
I was reading on reddit...lots of folks are connecting. Mandolarian is not streaming for most folks and a lot of folks are barely able to log in.

They are getting pounded for sure. I would like to just get in to at least get the account finalized so when things do lighten up I can get in with no problems.
Although if you did the bundle ESPN+ works great lol.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:13 PM   #37
**** the Raiders

It took a minute to load this morning when I first signed up and I got the connection error message, but I was still able to navigate and started Endgame up just to test and it started playing with out issue. I’m now streaming Blackbeard’s Ghost I’m with our issue.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:14 PM   #38
Ain't no relax!

Just keep in mind, the more popularity that Disney+ gets, the more likely they will be to remove all of their existing content from other streaming providers.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:56 PM   #39
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Just keep in mind, the more popularity that Disney+ gets, the more likely they will be to remove all of their existing content from other streaming providers.
That's going to happen anyway....that's coming in general, Netflix is going to get smacked.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:56 PM   #40
In Search of a Life

Lol. Lucas steals the day as he changed Star Wars once again. He added in a word for the Han shoots Greedo Scene. “Maclunkey”. WTF???!

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:59 PM   #41
Abandoned Former Rams Fan

Just went home during lunch & set it up as the wife & kid are home for snow & figured they might want to watch some Disney stuff. I was able to get 3 devices logged in & set up no problem so hopefully they've worked through most of the issues.
ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.
Old 11-12-2019, 01:05 PM   #42
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:

No issues today for me.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:03 PM   #43
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe View Post
Just went home during lunch & set it up as the wife & kid are home for snow & figured they might want to watch some Disney stuff. I was able to get 3 devices logged in & set up no problem so hopefully they've worked through most of the issues.

I had no issues either when I went to lunch and got it setup. So far it is working great and started watching Empire Strikes Back for the 100th time.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 04:51 PM   #44
**** the Raiders

I’ve been having some buffering issues as the afternoon has gotten later. Kids getting home from school and jumping on to check it out for the first time most likely. This evening could very well be sketchy too.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 06:12 PM   #45
MVP

Finally got the code and got my account verified. Works great on my Nvidia Shield.

Gonna watch The Mandalorian here in a bit...gonna be awesome!