Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 04-11-2019, 07:49 PM  
Stay positive, don't give up

Disney+ coming November 12th

November 12th 2019

@adamhlavac: #DisneyPlus launches November 12 and will cost $6.99/month or $69.99/year. https://twitter.com/adamhlavac/statu...883136/photo/1

Full Details in link. This will be awesome. May want to get Disney stock I'm guessing.

https://www.thewaltdisneycompany.com...-investor-day/
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-12-2019, 02:55 PM   #16
Choco Favre

Can finally watch the Star Wars series

Hopefully in 4K
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2019, 08:41 PM   #17
It was not a fair catch

Herbie and the Worlds strongest man?????
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2019, 09:37 PM   #18
In Search of a Life

I want the entire Dean Jones catolog please
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 09:37 PM   #19
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I want the entire Dean Jones catolog please
Absolfrigginlutely
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2019, 09:04 AM   #20
Veteran

Went the streaming route cause it was cheaper and more convenient with netflix and prime. Now that everything is being splintered into individual services and the cost is going to be basically equal to cable im just going to start pirating everything with kodi again.
dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:20 PM   #21
Hockey Town

Tomorrow is the day...I'm already a Hulu subscriber so I'm gonna do the bundle paying an extra 6 bucks for Disney and ESPN + sounds like a good deal to me.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:23 PM   #22
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Tomorrow is the day...I'm already a Hulu subscriber so I'm gonna do the bundle paying an extra 6 bucks for Disney and ESPN + sounds like a good deal to me.
I'm a Hulu subscriber as well, how do I go about that?
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:31 PM   #23
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
I read online that apparently if you sign up for the bundle with the same email it should register into the bundle so you aren't charged separately.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2019, 07:25 PM   #24
In Search of a Life

Wonder if this drops at midnight or 2am central? Or sometime during the day tomorrow??
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2019, 07:40 PM   #25
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I read online that apparently if you sign up for the bundle with the same email it should register into the bundle so you aren't charged separately.
Right on.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2019, 07:44 PM   #26
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Wonder if this drops at midnight or 2am central? Or sometime during the day tomorrow??
When I checked the website a couple hours ago it said 10 hours. I'm thinking around 6am.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2019, 07:52 PM
displacedinMN
This message has been deleted by displacedinMN.
Old 11-11-2019, 10:57 PM   #27
**** the Raiders

I guess Verizon has worked out a deal where I can get a year free with my unlimited account so I知 signed up. I was looking at the list of every thing that will be available tomorrow and I知 looking forward to revisiting some of the old classics. I was disappointed to learn that only a handful of the MCU movies are going to be available right away. I guess they have to let their agreements with other streaming services expire before the movies they currently have can be added. I値l just have to wait a little longer to do the chronological order thing.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 05:31 AM   #28
Pritay Pritay Pritay Good

I already have Hulu and ESPN+. Signed up for the bundle. Cost like $2.80.
BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:16 AM   #29
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
For us, we didn't really care much for ESPN+, and it's a few dollars cheaper to just have Disney+ and Hulu.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:17 AM   #30
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
I guess Verizon has worked out a deal where I can get a year free with my unlimited account so I知 signed up. I was looking at the list of every thing that will be available tomorrow and I知 looking forward to revisiting some of the old classics. I was disappointed to learn that only a handful of the MCU movies are going to be available right away. I guess they have to let their agreements with other streaming services expire before the movies they currently have can be added. I値l just have to wait a little longer to do the chronological order thing.
This is what I was looking forward to doing, too.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.