Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-09-2019, 02:55 PM  
MVP

***** Official 2019-2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 09-25-2019 at 04:19 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:15 PM   #46
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Guys Grimes is gone. He isn't coming back
He'll go overseas and make 150k a year. Dont know why more kids dont do this college degrees are pretty useless.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:39 PM   #47
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
He'll go overseas and make 150k a year. Dont know why more kids dont do this college degrees are pretty useless.
these top recruits are not going for college degrees. And Europe doesn’t make them more money than a year at a blue blood school. The raise in their draft stock is worth way more than the $150K they can make in Europe.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2019, 10:12 PM   #48
MONTANA #19

Jesus Titties….unless Self pulls one of his patented late signing period horse shoes out of his ass again, we are going to ****ing suck next year.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-10-2019, 10:13 PM
petegz28
This message has been deleted by petegz28.
Old 04-10-2019, 11:13 PM   #49
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
I'm sure Vick thought the same last year at this time.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-10-2019, 11:15 PM   #50
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Generally agree, but based on the ridiculously bad numbers he just put up in college, I don't know why anybody would pay him significant $$$ overseas either. They want production and he's not going to be able to give it to them right now.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-11-2019, 04:52 AM   #51
Here We Go Again

Quote:
I sure hope so.

His D came up a bit, but man what a mentally fragile offensive player.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-11-2019, 05:52 AM   #52
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Grimes was the most disappointing player of the Self era.

Selby at least had an injury/eligibility excuse.

Alexander has an eligibility excuse (maybe he would’ve gotten better?)

Bragg wasn’t ranked as highly.
Alexander definitely would have improved. He had a skill set made for dominating the college level.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-11-2019, 06:29 AM   #53
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
If Hurt signs elsewhere, we know that the top shelf recruits are staying away due to the NCAA not publicly clearing KU for the whole Adidas scheme.
I keep hearing this argument but then I hear that Arizona is doing fine in recruiting. So if it affected Kansas in this way then why not AZ, as well?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2019, 06:32 AM   #54
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Alexander definitely would have improved. He had a skill set made for dominating the college level.
He had the body to dominate college ball. He had virtually no skills. He was at his best when Jamari Traylor of all people would find him in a zone.

I find it miraculous that he didn’t even have one post move. Even when defended by a smaller dude.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2019, 07:10 AM   #55
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Is Grimes hiring an agent? Surely he's just going for feedback and will come back once he finds out he won't even get drafted.
My guess is he'll be back unless he just really wants out of Lawrence. I just don't see any team drafting him.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2019, 07:13 AM   #56
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
My guess is he'll be back unless he just really wants out of Lawrence. I just don't see any team drafting him.
I actually hope this happens. I know a lot of folks don't like Grimes but I saw a guy with talent that got better as the season progressed. A sophomore Grimes could be pretty good.

And for all the love Ogbaji gets on here, people tend to forget that he disappeared down the stretch. I like that guy but you can't ignore that factor. The only reason he gets a pass is that he wasn't projected as a one and done.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2019, 07:14 AM   #57
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I'm sure Vick thought the same last year at this time.
And that worked out so well.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-11-2019, 07:15 AM   #58
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
He had the body to dominate college ball. He had virtually no skills. He was at his best when Jamari Traylor of all people would find him in a zone.

I find it miraculous that he didn’t even have one post move. Even when defended by a smaller dude.
I think he would have stayed a second year had his mom not hosed him.
Old 04-11-2019, 07:16 AM   #59
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I actually hope this happens. I know a lot of folks don't like Grimes but I saw a guy with talent that got better as the season progressed. A sophomore Grimes could be pretty good.

And for all the love Ogbaji gets on here, people tend to forget that he disappeared down the stretch. I like that guy but you can't ignore that factor. The only reason he gets a pass is that he wasn't projected as a one and done.
I'd be curious to see if Grimes puts things together in year 2. Some kids just need to adjust to a higher level of basketball - I'm hoping he's one that adjusts and turns into the player we thought we were getting.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2019, 07:22 AM   #60
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
And that worked out so well.
Good point but they aren't the same people. Vick always needed to get his head screwed on straight. He just never seemed to get there.