Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-17-2017, 12:08 PM  
oxymoron

Netflix: The Witcher

Not much in the way of details yet, but it's under development. It's a pretty long series of books, not just a trilogy of games. Don't even know if it's going to be Geralt or someone new in the universe. Whatever it is, something tells me we'll see it sometime in 2018 or early 2019.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2019, 01:13 AM   #16
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
God, please, don't let them **** this up.
never played the game. What is it about?
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:26 AM   #17
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
On it's face, it's an open world monster slayer game, but with a rich, layered story featuring war torn countries, political intrigue and romance. The main story line is the search for the main character's daughter/ward, who is being pursued by powerful evil forces.

It is the best game I've ever played. I love Skyrim and the Fallout games, but this blows them away. The choices you make, even seemingly insignificant ones, can and will come back to haunt you. Tons of side quests, varying types of armor and weapons, amazing graphics, it's got it all.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2019, 12:21 AM   #18
I missed '69!

I’ll have to try it again. I tried but for me it didn’t compare to the Assassins Creed series so I went back to finish Odyssey.
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 06:47 PM   #19
oxymoron

keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2019, 10:27 PM   #20
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

That looks quite promising.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2019, 11:09 PM   #21
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Casting, from a looks perspective, is on point!
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-21-2019, 11:46 AM   #22
It's just a ride.

Not very enthused with Anya Chalotra being cast as Yen.

Yen needs a certain amount of maturity... and thickness if I'm being honest.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-21-2019, 01:35 PM   #23
All about that Paper Boi

Cavill is ****ing huge.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2019, 08:01 PM   #24
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Magic users are being purged and have to go into hiding.

Three major empires are at war with one basically on the verge of winning it all.

Witchers are a dying breed of monster slayers who are taken as kids and put through trials with like a 10% success rate (90% die). There are VERY FEW left and Geralt is one of them.

Geralt is in love with a mage who is on the run. In the meantime, another mage is also in love with him. In the game, you actually get to decide who he "truly" loves.

Geralt happens to be a father figure to a girl with a super secret super power who also happens to be the daughter of the winning side's ruler. The ruler orders Gerlat to find his daughter who is on the run from beings from another dimension.

Basically, it's a super rich, super layered story with 1000 quests in between ranging from inconsequential side jobs to fighting the powerful beings from another dimension...
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-31-2019, 02:46 PM   #25
Ain't no relax!

Cool....

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2019, 03:03 PM   #26
MVP

Well, that trailer looks pretty damn good. I'm in.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2019, 03:37 PM   #27
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

****. That gave me chills. Can't wait.
Old 10-31-2019, 04:24 PM   #28
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
Well, that trailer looks pretty damn good. I'm in.
Yep, I'll give this a whirl
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2019, 05:03 PM   #29
It's just a ride.

Holy **** Cavill looks like he nailed it. Voice and everything. Still not feeling the actress playing Yen though. I feel like she's just never going to live up to my expectations for an on-screen Yen.

But the trailer looks bananas. They definitely did this right.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-31-2019, 05:51 PM   #30
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
Holy **** Cavill looks like he nailed it. Voice and everything. Still not feeling the actress playing Yen though. I feel like she's just never going to live up to my expectations for an on-screen Yen.

But the trailer looks bananas. They definitely did this right.
Yeah, she's way not hot enough, although she looks better in this last one.

Of course, I haven't ever read the books, so my image of Yen is 100% the smoking hot fantasy goddess from the game.

Even though I always pick Triss.

Last edited by Frazod; 10-31-2019 at 05:58 PM..