Caught my woman cheating.

Ex-Boyfriend.
Crazy history. Never Met him.

Been together 6 years.
Love her Madly.
Have a 4 year old with autism together.

God damn I'm hurting.

Don't want to do anything crazy.
10 years ago he would be in the hospital.
Gotta be smarter/better than that.

Not handling these emotions well....
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:02 PM   #31
Banned

None of these words of wisdom mean shit right now, I know. But please listen to the concern for your safety. Cheaters always come out on the short end anyway and ex's, hers and yours, are ex's for a reason.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:02 PM   #32
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Feel bad for ya'. A breakup is very painful. But 6 years together and have a child? You shoulda' married her. JMO but don't have all details.
Wtf is this? How does this help anything?
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:03 PM   #33
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
I think all the crazy is behind in this day and age.

Just gotta deal with the pain. Not at risk to do anything nuts.......I think..
If there is any point in which you think you're losing it, reach out.

Please.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:04 PM   #34
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Haven't had my heart broken since my HS sweatheart.

I left the earth scorched, beaten and bloody behind me.

It didn't help anything.........
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:07 PM   #35
www.nfl-forecast.com

Sorry, man. Continue to keep the welfare of your son in mind and continue to be the better person. There is someone better out there for you.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:07 PM   #36
Supporter

So sorry to hear this, tribe. Hang in there, man. I know it sounds stupid now, but somehow/someway things will work out for you. Just gotta go slow for a while and stay strong. Good luck, and remember, CP is here for you. Take care.
Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:08 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
If there is any point in which you think you're losing it, reach out.

Please.
Thanks, man.

Goodnight, everyone. I gotta lay down....
Old 02-13-2016, 10:08 PM   #38

Thanks to everyone.

I mean it.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:08 PM   #39
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
Haven't had my heart broken since my HS sweatheart.

I left the earth scorched, beaten and bloody behind me.

It didn't help anything.........
Heartbreak makes the man, whether it's the career or the woman.

You'll bounce back strong, of that I have no doubt.

The real issue is now, today. Call all of your bro's and if they're unavailable, continue chatting here.

Talking this shit out is more than half the battle. You know that you have a lot to say, so just say it.

If you can't say it here, fire up your PC or Mac or Device and start typing away so that you say it.

Say it, Brotha, say it. Let it all out.

You may not even remember what you typed in the morning but you'll get a good night's rest and peace of mind by just letting it all out in a productive yet passive way.

We're all here for you, Dude.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:12 PM   #40
Consuming CP souls

Crap how did you find out?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:12 PM   #41
Live free or die hard

Sorry to hear bud. From my experience things never get better after someone cheats. Rip it off like a band aid. I know it's tougher when a child is involved. Just IMHO from what little I know.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:15 PM   #42
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Don't do anything foolish and /or make any rash decisions. Your emotions are running high. Try and step away from the situation and think but don't obsess. Deal with what hurts you the most and you will be stronger for it and better able to deal with things - one way or the other. I'd lean towards the other...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 02-13-2016, 10:16 PM   #43
Andy Reid Supporter

I am so very sorry to hear this. Stay strong and know that you are a great father to your children.

I hope you don't take her back. You deserve better.

Good luck
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:17 PM   #44
best in the biz

I agree with Dane..don't go into a shell..lean on us or whoever you can.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:17 PM   #45
El Diablo

Sorry Tribe. In the end it all works out. Tomorrow might seem like you are in a dark place, but in reality its the first day towards something better.

Be safe, kid comes first. Then you. No one else matters.
carlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli