Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 04-11-2019, 07:49 PM  
Stay positive, don't give up

Disney+ coming November 12th

November 12th 2019

@adamhlavac: #DisneyPlus launches November 12 and will cost $6.99/month or $69.99/year. https://twitter.com/adamhlavac/statu...883136/photo/1

Full Details in link. This will be awesome. May want to get Disney stock I'm guessing.

https://www.thewaltdisneycompany.com...-investor-day/
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-13-2019, 10:30 AM   #76
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
New problem. Disney+ doesn't remember where you left off in a movie the next day
I would hate that maybe it will be fixed in updates.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 10:46 AM   #77
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe View Post
Hulu Live includes the standard Hulu subscription. The way it works with Disney+ is they refund 5.99 of the Disney+ (normally 12.99) so you're paying the same $7 extra that you would with a regular(not live) Hulu/Disney+/ESPN+ bundle.
What is watching TV Live? I never do this other than sports.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 11:18 AM   #78
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
You don't like any other Star Wars or Marvel?
I don’t particularly like rewatching things I’ve already seen.
Beethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-13-2019, 11:35 AM   #79
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beethoven View Post
I don’t particularly like rewatching things I’ve already seen.
One issue with the service, if you aren't watching marvel, star wars, or Pixar, you better know what it is you are looking for. They definitely steer you to the big three.

By the way flight of the navigator is an old favorite.

Anyone else notice the star wars films that are missing.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 11:50 AM   #80
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Where’s ‘Song if the South’ ‘Watcher in the Woods’ ‘The Devil and Max Devlin ‘Condorman’ and ‘The Black Cauldron’. ????
You will never see song of the south on there. I thought I saw black cauldron in the list you can browse by decades, and I assume the others are coming.

They also added "outdated" cultural warnings to some things which is probably a good idea. The early stuff from laugh o gram and the silent mickey stuff before steamboat willie isn't there either. They seem to be considering the appearance of talking Mickey as the start of Disney. They also framed out the other studio name at the top of steamboat willie even though I doubt anyone is still even aware of celebrity productions unless they are real animation buffs.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-13-2019, 11:52 AM   #81
**** the Raiders

Quote:
One issue with the service, if you aren't watching marvel, star wars, or Pixar, you better know what it is you are looking for. They definitely steer you to the big three.

By the way flight of the navigator is an old favorite.

Anyone else notice the star wars films that are missing.
I was very happy to see that on there.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 12:17 PM   #82
Banned

I gotta say Disney is really taking care of their customers with this program. Can’t wait to see what they add
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-13-2019, 01:27 PM   #83
Plays to win the game!

I wonder how long it'll take them before they drive their prices up.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-13-2019, 01:47 PM   #84
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
I wonder how long it'll take them before they drive their prices up.
6 months tops. Then the dumbing down will begin. It'll look like Netflix in no time at all

To be honest, I'm more impressed with Apple TV+
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 01:58 PM   #85
Banned

Quote:
6 months tops. Then the dumbing down will begin. It'll look like Netflix in no time at all

To be honest, I'm more impressed with Apple TV+
Nah I’ll give it a year
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-13-2019, 03:03 PM   #86
In Search of a Life

Maclunkey!

I could not stop laughing at this last night. Must have reversed and replayed about 10
times.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	99A4CF4D-3ECD-40CD-8655-24C9ECA03FBC.jpeg
Views:	189
Size:	194.6 KB
ID:	119241  
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:42 PM   #87
In Search of a Life

I wonder if Disney will ever release their old R rated and edgier movies from Touchstone and Hollywood pictures on this platform?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:44 PM   #88
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Where’s ‘Song if the South’ ‘Watcher in the Woods’ ‘The Devil and Max Devlin ‘Condorman’ and ‘The Black Cauldron’. ????
The Black Cauldron is on there. In HD too. Watched about 10 minutes of it last night.

South of the South will never been seen by anyone ever again. Disney has buried it deep.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 07:45 PM   #89
MVP

Quote:
New problem. Disney+ doesn't remember where you left off in a movie the next day
Interesting. It remembered where I left off in Star Wars (Episode IV). Wonder if that is just a momentary glitch.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:53 PM   #90
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
Interesting. It remembered where I left off in Star Wars (Episode IV). Wonder if that is just a momentary glitch.
If I pause and come back after 10-15 minutes it works. But if I leave until the next day it starts from the beginning.