Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
sorta mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:23 PM   #3241
Baba Ganoush

Searching was a great movie. Highly recommend, ending was fantastic.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:32 PM   #3242
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Currently 50 minutes into Upgrade, and it is spectacular so far... it touches on so many different themes relevant to our times, trans humanism and the extent of big techs power over our lives chief among them

Its like a well thought out mashup of so many great movies... The Crow, Frankenstein and Jason Bourne with Hal from 2001 in a starring role

It’s destined to be a cult classic, take that to the bank
Upgrade was my favorite movie of 2018. Great cinematography particularly the cameras affixed to a moving object. Fights were brutal and visceral affairs, and the ending was bittersweet. Very original.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:01 PM   #3243
the great pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Searching was a great movie. Highly recommend, ending was fantastic.
I thought the ending went off the rails. Although maybe it had already gone off the rails with the dumb easter eggs and alien invasion nonsense. But for the most part it was a good thriller.
heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-12-2019, 04:42 PM   #3244
I could of gone pro

HBO had Upgrade on-demand, so I watched it because of the reviews here. It was good, I gave it a 7. The fight scenes reminded me a little of Hardcore Henry, except in that film they were first person video, in Upgrade they were his robot body talking to him. I just wish the super human part took command all the time instead of letting him ask for help. I liked Hardcore Henry better, almost too much action, gave that one an 8. I just realized the blonde in the lab coat in HH is the same blonde in The Girl on the Train that gets killed. Overall they're two similar movies, full of action.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-14-2019, 03:51 PM   #3245
MY LITTLE #15

I'm actually really looking forward to seeing this.

luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2019, 03:58 PM   #3246
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I'm actually really looking forward to seeing this.

I'm not 'Q-ing' you, just giving you a link where we talked about the movie, in case you wanted to see . . .

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthre...hlight=ferrari

I have been wary about this one. I'm very finicky about racing movies [not so much a pedant about technical details as I don't like true stories getting Hollywood-ized]. But the word of mouth has been very good on this one. SO my excitement level is rising as well.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2019, 04:10 PM   #3247
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I'm not 'Q-ing' you, just giving you a link where we talked about the movie, in case you wanted to see . . .

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthre...hlight=ferrari

I have been wary about this one. I'm very finicky about racing movies [not so much a pedant about technical details as I don't like true stories getting Hollywood-ized]. But the word of mouth has been very good on this one. SO my excitement level is rising as well.
Thanks. I barely skimmed and came across this thread first.

Last edited by luv; 11-14-2019 at 04:20 PM..
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2019, 08:40 PM   #3248
Veteran

Saw Joker tonight. Phoenix should get a nomination for Oscar.
Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-25-2019, 10:27 PM   #3249
Settle this once and forever

Finally got around to watching Escape From NY. I had wanted to watch it for the longest time back when I noticed Escape From LA was on Prime.

Man.. what a piece of shit that movie was. I'm struggling to find one redeeming quality about it and coming up blank.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2019, 11:19 PM   #3250
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Finally got around to watching Escape From NY. I had wanted to watch it for the longest time back when I noticed Escape From LA was on Prime.

Man.. what a piece of shit that movie was. I'm struggling to find one redeeming quality about it and coming up blank.
Nonsense! Snake Plisskin is a great antihero name. And how about that eye patch?
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2019, 11:57 PM   #3251
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Escape from New York was awesome.

Escape from L.A. was a piece of shit.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 12:17 AM   #3252
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

Correct
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2019, 08:26 AM   #3253
Unsparing

Quote:

Yep. Also, hating on EFNY makes you somewhat ghey.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2019, 10:15 AM   #3254
MVP

Saw an advance screening for Knives Out. Movie was a lot of fun, but there is a lot of topical politics muddled in which was obnoxious. I think it's Rian Johnson's best work after someone tricked me into watching Brick.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2019, 12:24 PM   #3255
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Nonsense! Snake Plisskin is a great antihero name. And how about that eye patch?

Lol it is a cool name and Kurt Russell is pretty badass.

Quote:

At this point I’m leaning toward not actually watching LA since NY just didn’t hit for me.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.