Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 03-25-2019, 01:45 PM  
Colorado Chief Fan

2019 Draft Ranking for Positions

Not a good year to try for a CB1 or Safety. Makes DJLN's pick of a center sound even better...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...est-to-weakest
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-25-2019, 06:13 PM   #76
SuperBowl or bust

https://www.google.com/amp/s/arrowhe...e-lineman/amp/

With Kahlil, we certainly knew of him. He’s one of those guys who is a talented enough player to be a very productive member on any team as a defensive lineman. But every now and then a pro day will catch your attention. This was a pro day that caught our attention, because they worked Kahlil out on the offensive line. So we came back and watched this work out, and when you see a 350 lb. guy move like this, just on a simple pull draw. I mean, this is stuff you’d see from a guard that was taken in the top 20 picks of the NFL Draft … This isn’t a guy who failed at defensive line and wants to be an offensive guard. This guy has a chance to maybe be a special offensive lineman.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 06:15 PM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Be wrong all you want.

Bradbury will go 20 spots before McCoy.

Bradbury is a first round talent, McCoy a mid-late 2nd.
I'm not arguing that Bradbury has a slight edge in the likelihood to go round 1. What I'm saying is you think he's light years better from a talent perspective, which was anything but true in college. Until the combine happened, guess who was talked about as a potential first and who was a 3rd round pick? Jenkins was the 1st round guy and Bradbury the 3rd round guy. Bradbury didn't magically get better on the field cuz he ran well in shorts.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-25-2019, 06:34 PM   #78
In Search of a Life

In terms of athleticism Bradbury is definitely up there. Having him get out in front of screens and such with that athleticism would be nice

Him at center with McKenzie at LG could be nice
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 06:51 PM   #79
In Search of a Life

Question for those of you that are very high on Bradbury.

Do you think he’s a day 1 upgrade from Morse? I know he’s obviously much cheaper, but he almost has to be for me to justify it. At the very least, he needs to be as good off the bat.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 07:33 PM   #80
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Question for those of you that are very high on Bradbury.

Do you think he’s a day 1 upgrade from Morse? I know he’s obviously much cheaper, but he almost has to be for me to justify it. At the very least, he needs to be as good off the bat.
I’d think he could be a similar player immediately and maybe a bit more physically strong
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 08:23 PM   #81
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
How does Mackenzie compare #s wise with Bradbury?

I remember Veach doing a video where he showed KM at his proday and said his times and reps would put him in the top 10 on IOL in most drafts.

I honestly think they have the guy penciled in to start
McKenzie at guard this soon is risky enough. They're not going to play him at center.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 08:36 PM   #82
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
McKenzie at guard this soon is risky enough. They're not going to play him at center.
Yeah I just don’t know about the whole McKenzie thing

They must like him but changing positions just seems crazy at that point
Old 03-25-2019, 08:42 PM   #83
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Yeah I just don’t know about the whole McKenzie thing

They must like him but changing positions just seems crazy at that point
Moving him from DL to OG is a project and maybe he gets it fast and can be counted upon this year.

But going from DL to calling all the line calls and being responsible for the snap is another thing altogether.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 09:29 PM   #84
SuperBowl or bust

Fisher
Mackenzie
Bradbury
LDT
Schwartz

That line would have the potential to have elite upside.

Helps Pat and the running game for a long time.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 09:53 PM   #85
Baba Ganoush

Taking C in the 1st round would be tough to swallow, but I’m all for protecting Mahomes. I just think we can get somebody solid at C with our last 2nd round pick.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 08:30 AM   #86
In Search of a Life

If they could get a CB via trade done and took say a C with the first pick, would everyone be pissed if they took the RB from Memphis in the 2nd?

He's so good.
Old 03-26-2019, 08:34 AM   #87
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
If they could get a CB via trade done and took say a C with the first pick, would everyone be pissed if they took the RB from Memphis in the 2nd?

He's so good.
No.

If they get a CB in trade, they still have needs all over the defense. It's one thing to advocate for taking arguably the #1 C available when it's a position of need.

RB is not a position of need first of all and those 2nd round picks are too valuable. Take a RB later if you really want one. There will be plenty to choose from.

Last edited by htismaqe; 03-26-2019 at 08:42 AM..
Old 03-26-2019, 08:35 AM   #88
MVP

id rather take the penn st running back
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:02 AM   #89
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Taking C in the 1st round would be tough to swallow, but I’m all for protecting Mahomes. I just think we can get somebody solid at C with our last 2nd round pick.
Heck, they can accomplish that goal with their 3rd round pick.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:06 AM   #90
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

He's so good.
I'd rather take a third Center than Henderson.

Tamba is right, if forced to take a 2nd round RB, I'd take Sanders. But I'm not taking a 2nd round RB under any circumstances (well, under one - Josh Jacobs fell, but that's it).
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.