Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 03-25-2019, 01:10 PM  
Always ask 'Why?"

What the hell is CBD oil? And would you buy chocolate bars with this oil in it?

Just got a phone call from a local retail store that is selling this oil.

They want our new Renee's Chocolates company to make chocolate bars for them to resell.

What is CBD oil? Is it legal? if so, only in certain states??

Is this the same as making those "funny brownies"? Can these bars be shipped across state lines? Will we be wearing orange if we do?

Inquiring minds want to know!
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 12:32 PM   #46
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I'd like to see that
You know how I know you are gay?
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-26-2019, 12:33 PM   #47
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx View Post
You know how I know you are gay?
Because he subscribes to Out magazine?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 12:34 PM   #48
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Because he subscribes to Out magazine?
Anyone who knows a certain magazine is about gay, is gay, I say.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 12:40 PM   #49
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Anyone who knows a certain magazine is about gay, is gay, I say.
If the glove fits
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:07 PM   #50
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 View Post
This topic has already been discussed in another thread, but since it seems I’m one of the few who actually works with CBD, I’ll speak on it considering there seems to be a few misconceptions about it.

First off, each brand of CBD has their own grow ops and with that they have different regulation agencies they can choose to go through and from there the products you’re buying come in different potencies and concentrations. Do NOT buy your CBD from a smoke shop or some other third party buyer like a friend or family member. They’re getting their deals from someone else and there’s no way you can guarantee you’re getting good stuff (or even stuff that will keep you safe from a drug test). Do your research and find a top brand that caters to whatever you’re trying to seek some sort of aid for and buy straight from their website. CBD will absolutely help you with anxiety, inflammation, nausea, insomnia, muscle/joint pain, and a few other consistent issues.

You can find very good ones for under .003 % THC which will put you at no harm in case of THC tests, and plenty of the good brands are willing to supply third party lab results to nullify any suspicion of what you’re putting into your system. I genuinely use roughly 40 mg a day of CBD and it really does make my day go easier and I use it for knee pain and typical daily stress/anxiety.

Feel free to send me a private message if you want any more information but just to sum it all up:

CBD is awesome and is not going away. It really does work and if you’ve had negative experiences with it before I’d recommend trying a different brand with better reviews. I work in the Hollistic Health and Wellness field and I’ve come across multitudes of individuals with each of their own success stories. As long as you find a solid supplier, it’s worth the try.
How do you feel about CBD being ineffective without the modulation of THC? Do you believe in the Entourage effect?
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:09 PM   #51
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Me too.

Can I watch?
Paypal me ill fire this bad boy up
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:35 PM   #52
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivers View Post
Just got a phone call from a local retail store that is selling this oil.

They want our new Renee's Chocolates company to make chocolate bars for them to resell.

What is CBD oil? Is it legal? if so, only in certain states??

Is this the same as making those "funny brownies"? Can these bars be shipped across state lines? Will we be wearing orange if we do?

Inquiring minds want to know!
Does nothing for me except make me tired. If that is what you are looking for - maybe it's for you.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.