Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-25-2019, 01:10 PM  
Always ask 'Why?"

What the hell is CBD oil? And would you buy chocolate bars with this oil in it?

Just got a phone call from a local retail store that is selling this oil.

They want our new Renee's Chocolates company to make chocolate bars for them to resell.

What is CBD oil? Is it legal? if so, only in certain states??

Is this the same as making those "funny brownies"? Can these bars be shipped across state lines? Will we be wearing orange if we do?

Inquiring minds want to know!
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 11:17 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpicker View Post
it'll get you high if you have zero tolerance. don't give it to grandma thinking that it'll be nothing
I've done EXACTLY that and if there was any "high" effect at all it wasn't noticeable. Unfortunately it didn't work for her pain either.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:09 AM   #32
MVP

My ancedotal evidence is it doesn't do shit. But who knows. Also THC has never given me pain relief. I feel like that is just what people say so that it can become legal. Im pro legalization too. Another thing, it only helped me sleep for the first few weeks. The only thing it really ever did was make me eat everything in site and laugh. Now it induces horrible anxiety. Which sucks. I used to love smoking.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:16 AM   #33
Veteran

This topic has already been discussed in another thread, but since it seems I’m one of the few who actually works with CBD, I’ll speak on it considering there seems to be a few misconceptions about it.

First off, each brand of CBD has their own grow ops and with that they have different regulation agencies they can choose to go through and from there the products you’re buying come in different potencies and concentrations. Do NOT buy your CBD from a smoke shop or some other third party buyer like a friend or family member. They’re getting their deals from someone else and there’s no way you can guarantee you’re getting good stuff (or even stuff that will keep you safe from a drug test). Do your research and find a top brand that caters to whatever you’re trying to seek some sort of aid for and buy straight from their website. CBD will absolutely help you with anxiety, inflammation, nausea, insomnia, muscle/joint pain, and a few other consistent issues.

You can find very good ones for under .003 % THC which will put you at no harm in case of THC tests, and plenty of the good brands are willing to supply third party lab results to nullify any suspicion of what you’re putting into your system. I genuinely use roughly 40 mg a day of CBD and it really does make my day go easier and I use it for knee pain and typical daily stress/anxiety.

Feel free to send me a private message if you want any more information but just to sum it all up:

CBD is awesome and is not going away. It really does work and if you’ve had negative experiences with it before I’d recommend trying a different brand with better reviews. I work in the Hollistic Health and Wellness field and I’ve come across multitudes of individuals with each of their own success stories. As long as you find a solid supplier, it’s worth the try.
ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:19 AM   #34
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
CBD is a synonym for "snake"
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 02:30 AM   #35
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 View Post
Feel free to send me a private message if you want any more information but just to sum it all up:

CBD is awesome and is not going away. It really does work and if you’ve had negative experiences with it before I’d recommend trying a different brand with better reviews. I work in the Hollistic Health and Wellness field and I’ve come across multitudes of individuals with each of their own success stories. As long as you find a solid supplier, it’s worth the try.
Of course that awesome stuff is here to stay. Full pockets and empty promises never go out of style.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 06:41 AM   #36
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
let me guess, you also believe in reefer madness?
let me guess, you also believe in unicorns and tooth fairies?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 06:57 AM   #37
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 View Post
This topic has already been discussed in another thread, but since it seems I’m one of the few who actually works with CBD, I’ll speak on it considering there seems to be a few misconceptions about it.

First off, each brand of CBD has their own grow ops and with that they have different regulation agencies they can choose to go through and from there the products you’re buying come in different potencies and concentrations. Do NOT buy your CBD from a smoke shop or some other third party buyer like a friend or family member. They’re getting their deals from someone else and there’s no way you can guarantee you’re getting good stuff (or even stuff that will keep you safe from a drug test). Do your research and find a top brand that caters to whatever you’re trying to seek some sort of aid for and buy straight from their website. CBD will absolutely help you with anxiety, inflammation, nausea, insomnia, muscle/joint pain, and a few other consistent issues.

You can find very good ones for under .003 % THC which will put you at no harm in case of THC tests, and plenty of the good brands are willing to supply third party lab results to nullify any suspicion of what you’re putting into your system. I genuinely use roughly 40 mg a day of CBD and it really does make my day go easier and I use it for knee pain and typical daily stress/anxiety.

CBD isn't clearly legal in his state, just so you know.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 07:00 AM   #38
Inmem 2.0

Step 1. Buy some gelato strain

Step 2. Buy some CBD Kief

Step 3 purchase blunt

Step 4 roll that shit up once rolled up roll the blunt in the kief

step 5 light up and enjoy yourself
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 07:07 AM   #39
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Step 1. Buy some gelato strain

Step 2. Buy some CBD Kief

Step 3 purchase blunt

Step 4 roll that shit up once rolled up roll the blunt in the kief

step 5 light up and enjoy yourself
You sound like a pillowbiter
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 07:52 AM   #40
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
You sound like a pillowbiter
I could fit you in my mouth
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 07:59 AM   #41
MVP

It cures everything, just ask every single stay at home recovering methican american mother, I mean pasty white terribly tatted unemployed crazy bitch, on Facebook pimping it like it's the sperm of Jesus for $19.99 a bottle. I'm pretty sure half of them would use it for lube if you gave them another $20.

The industry is so ****ed up a lot of what they're selling really is straight up placebo. The supply is tight enough very few sources even have a consistent supply chain. Now they're convincing farmers to buy in like it's going to be the next gold strike. We all know how that story goes, "get in on the ground floor" and "you'll get rich"! Ya, happens every time.

All the old hippies are convinced it's going to make them live longer though, which is entertaining in itself. If I was in there mental and physical shape, I'd be looking for ways to end it quicker instead of prolong the agony.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 08:21 AM   #42
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpicker View Post
true.

and when I smoked my first cigarette at age 12, I had to lay down for 3 hours. and I puked a little

The first time I ever tried a tobacco product (around the same age) was a brick of chew from the apothecary in Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia. My friend and I took giant plugs of the stuff and sat on a fence to try it out. After a while I fainted and fell to the ground from nicotine poisoning. It was a pretty good lesson to learn about the stupidity abusing drugs. But the first time I ever tried the devil's weed I blacked out completely. When I woke up I had slit my own father's throat and pulled his tongue out onto his chest like a necktie. Don't do drugs, kids.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 08:25 AM   #43
Ain't no relax!

Just be careful with the dosage. You don't want your penis to grow too much....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 12:27 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I could fit you in my mouth
I'd like to see that
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-26-2019, 12:31 PM   #45
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I'd like to see that
Me too.

Can I watch?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.