Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 03-25-2019, 01:10 PM  
Always ask 'Why?"

What the hell is CBD oil? And would you buy chocolate bars with this oil in it?

Just got a phone call from a local retail store that is selling this oil.

They want our new Renee's Chocolates company to make chocolate bars for them to resell.

What is CBD oil? Is it legal? if so, only in certain states??

Is this the same as making those "funny brownies"? Can these bars be shipped across state lines? Will we be wearing orange if we do?

Inquiring minds want to know!
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 03:58 PM   #16
Veteran

My spouse has been using CBD oil for anxiety/depression and it seems to help. She is on normal meds for bipolar/depression/anxiety for 20 years but occasionally when she gets on "edge" this seems to help without the "high" of pot.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-25-2019, 04:08 PM   #17
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post
It's a rather expensive placebo that works wonders on anything you believe it will help.
You're thinking of crystals. CBD oil and its actual benefits depends wildly on who is telling you the information. Just writing it off as snake oil is not at all examining the wealth of (unsubstantiated) info.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-25-2019, 08:22 PM   #18
Fish are scared of me

I bought a bottle the other day and guzzled the whole thing and chased with a Keystone. I caught an 8 pound Catfish. Best day fishin this year!

So Far.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 08:53 PM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Won't get you high. What's the point?
better than advil… helps people with seizures almost immediately... natural.. gods gift essentially
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-25-2019, 08:54 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post
It's a rather expensive placebo that works wonders on anything you believe it will help.
let me guess, you also believe in reefer madness?
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-25-2019, 09:03 PM   #21
Banned

I smoked 1 CBD and got ALL the highs.
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-25-2019, 09:15 PM   #22
MVP

Used for pain, without the high of weed
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-25-2019, 09:25 PM   #23
On one quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Won't get you high. What's the point?
it'll get you high if you have zero tolerance. don't give it to grandma thinking that it'll be nothing
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-25-2019, 09:28 PM   #24
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
You're thinking of crystals. CBD oil and its actual benefits depends wildly on who is telling you the information. Just writing it off as snake oil is not at all examining the wealth of (unsubstantiated) info.
I’m quite clear on what I’m thinking about. As you say, until we have substantiated research, CBD should be considered placebo. And there’s nothing necessarily wrong with that. The effectiveness of placebo should never be discounted. God gave us remarkable minds that often are capable of effecting great feats of healing without the help of a chemically intervening agent.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 09:30 PM   #25
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
let me guess, you also believe in reefer madness?
No. I’ve consumed fields full of the stuff.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 09:34 PM   #26
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpicker View Post
it'll get you high if you have zero tolerance. don't give it to grandma thinking that it'll be nothing
Meh. About the equivalent of a single cigarette to someone who's never smoked. Probably less.

THC itself is proving to be super popular among seniors in the states where it's legal. They are preferring that to many other forms of "Medication" for what it's worth. Grandmas are taking it up much more than you realize....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 09:55 PM   #27
On one quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Meh. About the equivalent of a single cigarette to someone who's never smoked. Probably less.

THC itself is proving to be super popular among seniors in the states where it's legal. They are preferring that to many other forms of "Medication" for what it's worth. Grandmas are taking it up much more than you realize....
true.

and when I smoked my first cigarette at age 12, I had to lay down for 3 hours. and I puked a little
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-25-2019, 10:05 PM   #28
Starter

Quote:
Absolutely untrue...

But what do I know, I just use it almost daily at work on people who have never tried it.
AssEaterChief has disabled reputation
Old 03-25-2019, 10:08 PM   #29
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief View Post
Absolutely untrue...

But what do I know, I just use it almost daily at work on people who have never tried it.
Wait? So you’re doping up senior citizens
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 10:19 PM   #30
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
true.

and when I smoked my first cigarette at age 12, I had to lay down for 3 hours. and I puked a little
Sounds like you were pretty unprepared for that at age 12. Maybe because you were a little bitch.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.