Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-24-2019, 03:57 PM  
In Search of a Life

Gronkowski announces retirement

Per his Instagram
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 08:31 PM   #61
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post
What the **** is up with that is that there's nothing wrong with cheating in professional sports. If Jerry kicked ass at cheating, good on him. The best ever wanted to be that much better.
So you remember how he dropped all those balls his first season. Well he started to using stickum after that. A cheater through and through.

You really think he was going to be the best ever with those dropped passes?
Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-24-2019, 08:38 PM
KC_Lee
This message has been deleted by KC_Lee. Reason: Bad post
Old 03-24-2019, 08:40 PM   #62
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post
What the **** is up with that is that there's nothing wrong with cheating in professional sports. If Jerry kicked ass at cheating, good on him. The best ever wanted to be that much better.
Your not the best ever if you cheat.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 09:05 PM   #63
Going home eventually

Saints had better just give Cook what he wants because Bill is about to do it.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 09:18 PM   #64
Spooky Action

He'd be a fine replacement for Witten at ESPN.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-24-2019, 09:26 PM   #65
MVP

That's $9m of cap space for Belichick to play with.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-24-2019, 09:29 PM   #66
Paladin

Pats aren't getting a TE at 32. Not happening
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 09:37 PM   #67
Politically Incorrect

Really smart move going out on top and avoiding a crippling injury.

3 Super Bowls at 29, a great saver of money and hot women. Not too shabby.

I'm sure he'll have endorsements or other opportunities. Probably HOF as well.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 09:41 PM   #68
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
Pats aren't getting a TE at 32. Not happening
Nope, they’ll get Cook.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 09:43 PM   #69
SuperBowl or bust

Much respect.

He’s the only TE I’d take over Tony G in their primes.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 09:45 PM   #70
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Much respect.

He’s the only TE I’d take over Tony G in their primes.
Give me Tony G with Brady and Bill all day long over Gronk/Brady/Bill
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 09:53 PM   #71
Fish are scared of me

I'm just sorry Eric Berry didn't take him out for his final!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 09:55 PM   #72
MVP

Still waiting for the Malcolm Mitchell retires thread.............
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-24-2019, 10:29 PM   #73
Supporter

God **** the Cheatriot with the goddamned Alaskan Pipeline, then the universe can get started on karmic justice. That being said, I wish it was us. Belicheat is the best coach that has ever lived. Brady is the perfect fit with him and the incredible luck that has accompanied their run deserves karmic justice as only the universe can extol. But I still with it was us.

As far as Gronk goes, he's a colossal bro-douche, but he obviously worked at his craft and put up with Brady and Belichicks environment which is notoriously toxic to non-robots. He deserves credit for that. I've also read at one point that he hadn't spent salary dollars, only signing bonuses. If he's done that, he's far less dumb than he lets on. At least had a moment of clarity to hire a decent handler.

So my position is that I can do both. I can respect what he is and did in the NFL. I can also yearn for everything Cheatriot to burn.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 02:46 AM   #74
Cheaterlover*

When you're all done jerking off with joy, remember that the Patriots beat the Falcons without Gronkowski that year. And against the Seahawks Gronk did finish second to Edelman's 109 yards with 68, but he was also only 4 yards better than Shane "who?" Vereen's 64. Oh, yeah, and they also won 3 SBs ten years earlier when Gronk was on the playground. Only two people matter, Belichick and Brady. And honestly I think Belichick matters more, given we went 11-5 with your favorite ex-Chiefs QB at the helm.

And at least Gronk retired enough for them to snag a TE in the draft. With a 1, two 2s, and three 3s, the Pats are still positioned to fill some holes (TE, pass rusher, developmental QB).

So, yeah, **** off.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 03:56 AM   #75
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
God **** the Cheatriot with the goddamned Alaskan Pipeline, then the universe can get started on karmic justice. That being said, I wish it was us. Belicheat is the best coach that has ever lived. Brady is the perfect fit with him and the incredible luck that has accompanied their run deserves karmic justice as only the universe can extol. But I still with it was us.

As far as Gronk goes, he's a colossal bro-douche, but he obviously worked at his craft and put up with Brady and Belichicks environment which is notoriously toxic to non-robots. He deserves credit for that. I've also read at one point that he hadn't spent salary dollars, only signing bonuses. If he's done that, he's far less dumb than he lets on. At least had a moment of clarity to hire a decent handler.

So my position is that I can do both. I can respect what he is and did in the NFL. I can also yearn for everything Cheatriot to burn.
Jesus ****ing Christ. The Patriots are living rent-free in your head.
FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote