Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 03-22-2019, 02:17 PM  
Rabbi Goldmann

2019 NCAA Tournament

Thought we could get thru at least 1 round with local teams still alive before starting this, but it was not to be. What’s on your mind?
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 11:12 AM   #136
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Trash tourney so far. Liberty only real surprising upset.
I was reading about Liberty yesterday and thought I was being trolled until I found their actual code of conduct on their website and a few other sites confirming the craziness.... and I'm still having hard time believing that it's not only a place that exists, but there are also high school kids who enroll at such a place.

https://splinternews.com/liberty-uni...low-1793850543

Quote:
The first big change is that Liberty students are now allowed to watch R-rated movies and play M-rated video games. Here's the passage from last year's handbook, mandating a $50 fine and 12 "points" (demerits, basically) for breaking the rule

But Liberty's new handbook isn't a total free-for-all. Activities like "possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages" and "procuring/financing/facilitating/obtaining an abortion" are still banned. (Back in 2007, when I attended Liberty for a semester as research for a book, "The Liberty Way" was even stricter, and it mandated fines and reprimands for innocent activities like kissing and dancing. Even hugs lasting longer than three seconds between members of the opposite sex were discouraged.)

Also still banned: vaping, gambling, and attending a dance.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 11:13 AM   #137
Molôn Labé

Hey look on the bright side... Ole Deputy Dog will lead the Tarheels into battle at 240pm est

I expect your support because if the tables were turned, Ole Roy would be rooting for you.
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 11:39 AM   #138
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I was reading about Liberty yesterday and thought I was being trolled until I found their actual code of conduct on their website and a few other sites confirming the craziness.... and I'm still having hard time believing that it's not only a place that exists, but there are also high school kids who enroll at such a place.

It's Jerry Falwell's university, what do you expect?
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 11:40 AM   #139
#RIPAce

Iowa back to within 11...still a long shot.
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 11:42 AM   #140
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:

They're a private evangelical Christian university, what do you expect?

I'd rather send my kids there and have them taught by a bunch or communists preaching white guilt.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 11:54 AM   #141
#RIPAce

Iowa within 5!
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 12:19 PM   #142
You Sweetie!

Iowa vs Tenn - another doozy it'd appear.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 12:28 PM   #143
It was not a fair catch

game
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 12:41 PM   #144
Iowa B1G West Champs

**** the Vols
Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.
Old 03-24-2019, 12:42 PM   #145
It was not a fair catch

Another Iowa excitement. Another Iowa disappointment.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 12:48 PM   #146
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicity View Post
**** the Vols
that was their last win in the dance.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 12:59 PM   #147
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Thank God they didn't win or Fran would be the coach till he's 90
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 01:02 PM   #148
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Thank God they didn't win or Fran would be the coach till he's 90
He will be there until his son graduates.
Old 03-24-2019, 01:05 PM
Simply Red
This message has been deleted by Simply Red.
Old 03-24-2019, 03:34 PM   #149
MVP

Quote:

If people there are happy, who is anyone to judge?
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 03:35 PM   #150
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
They're a private evangelical Christian university, what do you expect?

I'd rather send my kids there and have them taught by a bunch or communists preaching white guilt.
Exactly. I attended a nominally Methodist university. So much white guilt and communist thinking. Disgusting.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.