Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-21-2019, 11:34 AM  
Hockey Town

Who has Aura..

So I literally bought a new desktop this week and the Aura program refuses to work, it won't even open. I've tried a bunch of things to try to fix it and nothing works.

Anyone have this issue or figure out a fix for it?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 12:47 PM   #2
'Tis my eye!

I assume you are talking about Asus Aura and you're trying to run it on Windows 10?

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...a-won-t-launch

Quote:
Ok so i found the solution. Kinda weird but i found it.
For those that trying to open the AURA(GRAPHICS CARD) program and it's not opening follow these steps.
Go to C/program files x86/asus/AURA(GRAPHICS CARD) open the folder and LEFT click once on the AURA(GRAPHICS CARD) exe.
Then press your ENTER button on your keyboard for 10 seconds.
Keep it pressed dont release it. It should open the program .
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 12:53 PM   #3
Plays to win the game!

Aura sync didn't see my Asus graphics card when I plugged it in, just saw the Ram. Then went to the ASUS website and they had another version of Aura for GPU's. Pretty ****ing stupid if you ask me.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-21-2019, 01:33 PM   #4
Hockey Town

HRM ok, that just seems to be a super finicky program all to control ****ing lights on the damn thing.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 02:03 PM   #5
'Tis my eye!

Just from a quick Google search, it looks like lots of people have lots of problems. Probably not a good sign.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 02:03 PM   #6
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Just from a quick Google search, it looks like lots of people have lots of problems. Probably not a good sign.
Yea i noticed that too, I have the bootup error so not really sure what the **** to do with it.
Old 03-21-2019, 02:18 PM   #7
Ain't no relax!

LOL... pretty lights......
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 06:26 PM   #8
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
LOL... pretty lights......
The pretty lights are a huge pain in the ****in ass.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:11 PM   #9
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
The pretty lights are a huge pain in the ****in ass.
Sure looks cool when it works. But it looks like it's terribly unstable from the results I'm seeing. Sorry dude..
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2019, 07:06 AM   #10
Hockey Town

Considering it came on the PC you'd think it would work but of course not...I'll see what I can do but it's not like I need it to use the thing.
Old 03-22-2019, 09:28 AM   #11
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Considering it came on the PC you'd think it would work but of course not...I'll see what I can do but it's not like I need it to use the thing.
Amazing. Gotta love it when pre-installed software doesn't work.