Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-21-2019, 08:28 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Justin Layne

How we feelin about this guy?

Honestly I really love his game. I like him so much that I think he might be my favorite corner in the draft. He’s right there with Byron Murphy for me.

Dude has seen his stock soar to the the first round.

He seems to fit what Spags wants. He’s big, long, good tackler and very good in coverage (top 10 in pass break up’s).

This might be the dude if we can’t get a pass rusher.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:48 AM   #2
'Tis my eye!

He was really good this past season. One the better B10 corners.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:50 AM   #3
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I'm not a scout by any stretch but I specifically noted him during the combine thread.

He looked great. I couldn't understand why nobody was talking about him and I had him at/near the top of my 2nd tier of CBs (and my first tier was much smaller than most).

I like the guy; good player who I thought was being underrated. Sounds like that may not be the case anymore.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 11:15 AM   #4
It's just a ride.

Man I really don't get the hype, at all. Makes no sense why this guy is rising ahead of D.Long. For one Long actually looked good on tape, Layne on the other hand looked extremely questionable at times.

Not even a minute in and you can see this guy getting his lunch eaten by ****ing Dixon. It's not just in this tape either, versus Arizona State N'Keal was getting an inside step on him all game. I think he's extremely raw and the numbers he ran at the combine don't seem to be translating to the football field. I mean I get why people are gushing about him, a former wr turned corner with great measurables? Sounds enticing as ****. But I feel like he has an EXTREMELY low floor and you're playing roulette drafting him in round 1 or 2.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-21-2019, 12:12 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

A bad year for corner shopping
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.