Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 03-19-2019, 11:33 PM  
MVP

First Round Mock Draft 2.0

Some trades mocked in this one as well. Tear it apart gentleman...

01 Arizona Cardinals - QB Kyler Murray, Oklahoma
02 San Francisco 49ers - DT Quinnen Williams, Alabama
03 New York Jets - DE Nick Bosa, Ohio State
04 Oakland Raiders - LB Josh Allen, Kentucky
05 Tampa Bay Buccaneers - LB Devin White, LSU
06 New York Giants - DE Rashan Gary, Michigan
07 Jacksonville Jaguars - OT Jawaan Taylor, Florida
08 Miami Dolphins (mock trd w/DET) - QB Dwayne Haskins, Ohio State
09 Oakland Raiders (mock trd w/BUF) - QB Drew Lock, Missouri
10 Denver Broncos - NT Dexter Lawrence, Clemson
11 Cincinnati Bengals - LB Devin Bush, Michigan
12 Green Bay Packers - TE T.J. Hockenson, Iowa
13 Detroit Lions (mock trd w/MIA) - DE Clellin Ferrell, Clemson
14 Atlanta Falcons - DT Ed Oliver, Houston
15 Washington Redskins - WR DK Metcalf, Ole Miss
16 Carolina Panthers - CB Greedy Williams, LSU
17 New York Giants - QB Daniel Jones, Duke
18 Minnesota Vikings - OT Andre Dillard, Washington State
19 Tennessee Titans - DE Brian Burns, Florida State
20 Pittsburgh Steelers - SS Jonathan Abram, Mississippi State
21 Seattle Seahawks - DE Montez Sweat, Mississippi State
22 Kansas City Chiefs (mock trd w/BAL) - CB Byron Murphy, Washington
23 Houston Texans - CB DeAndre Baker, Georgia
24 Buffalo Bills (mock trd w/OAK) - TE Noah Fant, Iowa
25 Philadelphia Eagles - RB Josh Jacobs, Alabama
26 Indianapolis Colts - DT Christian Wilkins, Clemson
27 Buffalo Bill (mock trd w/OAK) - OG Cody Ford, Oklahoma
28 Los Angeles Chargers - OT Jonah Williams, Alabama
29 Baltimore Ravens (mock trd w/KC) - DE Jaylon Ferguson, Lousiana Tech
30 Green Bay Packers - WR Marquise Brown, Oklahoma
31 Los Angeles Rams - OC Garrett Bradbury, NC State
32 New England Patriots - SS Juan Thornhill, Virginia
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-20-2019, 12:06 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Gettleman is gonna be a dead man walking if he passes on a QB for ****ing Rashan Gary

Man I don't see it...I mean I know there's a QB later but Daniel Jones suckssssssss
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-20-2019, 12:29 AM   #3
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Gettleman is gonna be a dead man walking if he passes on a QB for ****ing Rashan Gary

Man I don't see it...I mean I know there's a QB later but Daniel Jones suckssssssss
I’d laugh my ass off at that
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2019, 12:37 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post

I'd be prepared for it. His comments of late seem to indicate he doesn't give a **** what people think about him when it comes to taking or not taking a QB and his thoughts on Eli. Jones doesn't suck plus he has connections to Manning through his passing academy and David Cutliffe so it's a guy Gettleman could see as someone who Manning could mentor comfortably.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-20-2019, 08:24 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

I don't think the Chiefs would trade up for a CB. A pass rusher, maybe.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.