Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-19-2019, 02:34 PM  
Damn it feels good.

Apex Legends

Who's playing this? Battle Pass is on the horizon (or maybe here already, I can't recall) - looks like a good value.

Disqus.

Last edited by Bowser; 03-19-2019 at 04:50 PM..
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-19-2019, 03:06 PM   #2
Damn it feels good.

Predators? Wtf, me? Apex LEGENDS.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-19-2019, 03:07 PM   #3
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

I was so confused for a little while, I played it. Not my style I like more realistic shooters. But it was nice and polished.

Side note:

I really hate the concept of these "Free" games. All they are doing is getting kids who can't buy a 60 dollar game hooked to the point they take mommy or daddy credit card to buy loot boxes which is just video game gambling
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2019, 03:28 PM   #4
Mahomes > God

Best Battle Royale game going....love it.

Skipping the Season 1 Battle Pass...it's terrible.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-19-2019, 03:32 PM   #5
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
I was so confused for a little while, I played it. Not my style I like more realistic shooters. But it was nice and polished.

Side note:

I really hate the concept of these "Free" games. All they are doing is getting kids who can't buy a 60 dollar game hooked to the point they take mommy or daddy credit card to buy loot boxes which is just video game gambling
Battle Royale isn't my favorite genre of game, that's for sure. But this is super fun. Respawn has done an incredible job with this game - makes it feel a lot like Titanfall (which kicks ass). They've also done a good job of separating themselves from EA as the publisher; this is Respawn's game for sure.

The difference between this type of game and others more associated with "video game gambling" is that any purchase is purely cosmetic - there's no decided advantage in purchasing anything. I don't feel there's a problem with that.
Old 03-19-2019, 03:33 PM   #6
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Best Battle Royale game going....love it.

Skipping the Season 1 Battle Pass...it's terrible.
This explanation of the value of the Battle Pass made me

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends...igure_out_how/
Old 03-19-2019, 04:50 PM   #7
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
Predators? Wtf, me? Apex LEGENDS.
FIFY
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 05:01 PM   #8
YOU take YOUR seat

I hate BR's but Apex is somewhat enjoyable, but I'm not very skilled at shooters. But look at that battle pass, there's no way I would pay money for that lol. You get a bunch of badges and a mozembique skin woohoo!
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2019, 07:04 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Most of my friends play so I begrudgingly play it.

I don't think I've ever played a game that voluntarily closes itself as much as this game does.

The imbalance among the legends is just ridiculous. Being in a situation where its you vs a Wraith and you are playing any other legend you are at a serious disadvantage.

And now that its been out for a little while and running on a modified Source engine with no region lock, the wave of Asian hackers have arrived and there's probably nothing thats going to be done about it. The other night a buddy of mine had like 4 or 5 games in a row where we died to someone with random numbers and letters in their name spamming scouts and wingmans hitting nothing but headshots.

And just looking at how much they are invested in the success of their game with this battlepass I don't see this game surviving beyond the honeymoon phase.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-20-2019, 07:05 AM   #10
Supporter

me and buck where playing some but division 2 has stolen our interest
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2019, 09:37 AM   #11
MVP

We played it for a week, but it lacks the tension of games like PUBG. We ended up just playing Titanfall 2 all over again.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 02:15 PM   #12
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
We played it for a week, but it lacks the tension of games like PUBG. We ended up just playing Titanfall 2 all over again.
TF2 is SO fun. My favorite FPS since Modern Warfare 2. And very underrated - I couldn't get my friends on board to play it, and I really regret that.
Old 03-20-2019, 05:29 PM   #13
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
TF2 is SO fun. My favorite FPS since Modern Warfare 2. And very underrated - I couldn't get my friends on board to play it, and I really regret that.
Xbox or PS4?
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2019, 10:54 PM   #14
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Xbox or PS4?
PS4. You?
Old 03-20-2019, 11:06 PM   #15
Starter

I played it a little when it came out.

I couldn't really get into it. Not that fun for me.

It was supposed to be the Fortnite killer, but Fortnite is more popular again already.

I give Apex 6 months and it will be dead or on life support.
AssEaterChief has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote