Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 03-17-2019, 09:14 PM  
Everybody Lies.

***March Madness 2019***

Who do you have in your Final Four? Who are your Cinderellas? What big first round upsets do you see coming down the pike?

Last edited by lcarus; 03-18-2019 at 12:37 AM..
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2019, 11:32 AM   #16
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
UCF in the tournament for the first time in 14 years get to play for the chance to get blown out by Duke... not even worth watching.
NDSU will get blown out by Duke first.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2019, 12:45 PM   #17
In my youth i pray to keep

Dukewinslol

Keeping alive the streak of teams I hate winning major championships
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2019, 12:50 PM   #18
I don’t care for Auburn

I know the odds are virtually nil, but a KU/K-State Final Four match-up would pucker many b-holes in the greater Kansas City metropolitan area.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-18-2019, 03:38 PM   #19
a haw haw haw

Haven't watched much this season except for the conference tourneys this past week.That said my FF is Duke,Florida State,Virginia and Iowa State.

C'mon best bracket millionaire
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2019, 03:54 PM   #20
Life is changing..

March Madness!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2019, 05:25 PM   #21
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

All 2-seed Final Four.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2019, 05:29 PM   #22
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I thought the committee did a pretty damned good job with their selections. I might argue seedings and locations, but that’s probably more style over substance for me.
Is Wade playing?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 08:17 AM   #23
MY LITTLE #15

I know that no one is probably paying attention to the women's tournament, but Missouri State Lady Bears are the lowest seed (11) to make it to the Sweet 16 this year.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 08:21 AM   #24
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I know that no one is probably paying attention to the women's tournament)
This is correct
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 08:47 AM   #25
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I know that no one is probably paying attention to the women's tournament
Tried to keep reading after this but the words all became the aesthetic version of Charlie Brown’s teacher speaking.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 09:31 AM   #26
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Tried to keep reading after this but the words all became the aesthetic version of Charlie Brown’s teacher speaking.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:34 AM   #27
MVP

Quote:
I know that no one is probably paying attention to the women's tournament, but Missouri State Lady Bears are the lowest seed (11) to make it to the Sweet 16 this year.
Is this some kind of baking competition?
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:34 AM   #28
a haw haw haw

Had a Sweet 16 blind drawing last night,$100 entry no spreads,3rd and 4th gets $100 back 2nd gets $400 Champion gets $1000

I drew Virginia Tech
Old 03-26-2019, 10:40 AM   #29
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
Had a Sweet 16 blind drawing last night,$100 entry no spreads,3rd and 4th gets $100 back 2nd gets $400 Champion gets $1000

I drew Virginia Tech
I’ll be rooting very hard for you to at least beat Duke. This is provided Gonzaga wins Thursday. If not, my GAF level of the tournament will drop significantly
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 11:12 AM   #30
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Always glad to hear when the Lady Bears win. My uncle that died last year lived in Springfield and loved em.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.