Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-16-2019, 02:54 PM  
Future NBA Finals MVP

I-29 to Omaha is apparently closed from flooding

https://www.kq2.com/content/news/Flo...507212831.html

Flooding has forced more evacuations in northwest Missouri.

The Atchison County Commission issued an immediate mandatory evacuation Friday for areas west of I-29 due to the threat flooding.

The Missouri River at Brownville, NE is approaching record levels.

As of Friday afternoon, the river is at 44.49 feet just shy of the record crest of 44.8 set in 2011.

The river is expected to crest at 48 feet on Sunday.

Near-record level flooding has also forced the shutdown of I-29 at the Missouri/Iowa border.

Interstate 29 at Rock Port exit 110 is closed due to flooding in Iowa.

The Missouri Department of Transportation said drivers wanting to use I-29 northbound should use I-35 and then I-80 into Iowa.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2019, 11:17 AM   #46
Future NBA Finals MVP

So it appears I-29 North of St Joe to Omaha is closed in at least multiple spots. Why wouldn't we be able to do this to get to Omaha?
-North from KC on I-29
-Take Hwy 36 West just south of St Joe until I hit Hwy 75
-Take Hwy 75 North into Omaha

I've heard there may be some flooding in Plattsmouth but could porbably just take Hwy 66 to Hwy 50 and up to West Omaha.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2019, 11:19 AM   #47
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

So my wife was talking about this and I kinda shrugged. I mean, I was in KC through the flood of '93 and after a year or so and a few checks from the government, most people were in pretty decent shape with some notable shitty exceptions.

So y'know, shit happens and what not.

But then she told me about !@#$ing ice flows and the real, distinct possibility of hypothermia. That simply hadn't crossed my mind and yeah, that's a whole 'nother level of shitty right there.

So sorry y'all - good luck.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2019, 11:26 AM   #48
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
So it appears I-29 North of St Joe to Omaha is closed in at least multiple spots. Why wouldn't we be able to do this to get to Omaha?
-North from KC on I-29

I've heard there may be some flooding in Plattsmouth but could porbably just take Hwy 66 to Hwy 50 and up to West Omaha.
Is 75 back open, I know it was closed a couple days ago because of the platt river flooding.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2019, 11:30 AM   #49
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius View Post
Is 75 back open, I know it was closed a couple days ago because of the platt river flooding.
75 is open now.
bgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-20-2019, 11:50 AM   #50
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
-North from KC on I-29

This is the route I took back in 2011 when I-29 was closed due to flooding. I had to be in Omaha for training. Coming home on Friday late afternoon absolutely sucked though. It took me over 6 hours to get back home in south KC.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2019, 10:25 PM   #51
Ain't no relax!

Check out the aerial footage of I-29 near Omaha at the :50 mark. It's between the tree lines.....

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2019, 10:45 PM   #52
Banned

**** man, I had no idea this was going on
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-20-2019, 11:08 PM   #53
Ain't no relax!

The ice flows are no joke....

Trooper Viterna standing in from of the ice chunks from the Niobrara River that were left behind after causing all kinds of damage.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2019, 03:40 PM   #54
Future NBA Finals MVP

I was able to make it to Council Bluffs yesterday in about 3 hrs and 30 min. Just went West just south of St Joe to Hwy 75 and took it North into Omaha. Almost got killed by a semi trying to pass another semi - but we made it.
Old 03-22-2019, 07:25 PM   #55
The Maintenance Guy

There's a ton of extra truck traffic on Hwy 75 with I-29 being closed. It's a brutal stretch of highway under normal circumstances but even worse now.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 07:30 PM   #56
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Have some great pictures of Omaha from the air. But CP sucks the penis when it comes to posting from iPhone.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2019, 07:32 PM   #57

Anyone want to on me an email address and I’ll send them and the could post them?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2019, 07:33 PM   #58

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FAF8F461-3EA4-4BEE-B0B2-B39AD24D9CDA.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	118105  
Old 03-22-2019, 07:36 PM   #59

!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	969188E8-ACFE-4D46-9131-106196504598.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	118107  
Old 03-22-2019, 07:37 PM   #60

?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	E165E929-79C4-463C-837F-63BB07E02C9D.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	118108