Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-15-2019, 02:44 PM  
In Search of a Life

Is anybody else no longer confident enough to go offense early?

I don’t necessarily think we’re done, but as it stands now, I think we almost have to go defense in the first 2 rounds and maybe even in the 3rd as well.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not passing on an offensive guy that is clealry BPA with a significant drop off after, but if it’s close at all I’m probably going with the defender.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2019, 02:48 PM   #2
Most Valuable Villain

Unless they sign Darby, or trade for a CB.....I don't see how they can't come out of the first two rounds without drafting a CB.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2019, 03:15 PM   #3
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Well I mean...we probably need a WR now.

So there's that...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2019, 06:02 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Well I mean...we probably need a WR now.

So there's that...
If they think there's anything to the Tyreek thing at all, yeah WR has to be priority.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-18-2019, 07:07 AM   #5
Veteran

They've added a DL, LB and a swapped safeties. They definitely need a CB, maybe a DE in the 1st two rounds but they've got bodies to fill positions elsewhere. Most team's depth suck and the Chiefs are no different. I see no reason to panic and draft need vs. BPA with emphasis on the defense.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-18-2019, 09:06 AM   #6
MVP

Maybe a DE? I'd say it's must have at this point and even above CB. This team doesn't have a pass rusher off the edge. None. Alex Okafor is a career 4 sack type that is better as a run defender. Speaks isn't an edge guy that you should bank on many sacks from either. Who exactly is going to get you pressure outside of Jones? He should see a hefty number of double-teams now. The Chiefs depth doesn't just suck on defense, the starters in most spots suck and they chose to deplete the team of it's best defensive asset. At this point, the only good pass rusher on the market is Justin Houston so we aren't getting anything that route.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.