Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2019, 01:02 PM  
In Search of a Life

Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson

I continue to see mocks with this guy either being our pick or getting very close. I thought he was for sure a top 15 pick. Did something happen that I missed? I’d be all over that.

Last edited by staylor26; 03-14-2019 at 01:43 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2019, 01:09 PM   #2
The Boom Boom Room

from what I read he's not participating in any draft workouts which includes his pro day
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2019, 01:18 PM   #3
MVP

I dont give a ****, this is the guy i want most in this draft. He and Adderly are on the same level in my mind
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-14-2019, 02:07 PM   #4
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Yes please...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2019, 02:09 PM   #5
Starter

I'm wanting guys who love football and love to compete. Unless there's an injury I haven't read up on it's a bit worrisome he's not wanting to compete to improve his draft stock heading into draft day.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-14-2019, 03:17 PM   #6
Mahomes Dynasty

no way in hell he'll be there at the Chiefs pick unless they trade up for him.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-14-2019, 03:56 PM   #7
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
no way in hell he'll be there at the Chiefs pick unless they trade up for him.
It's all about who Veach is crushing on, because KC is going to trade up for a coveted player.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2019, 04:08 PM   #8
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
It's all about who Veach is crushing on, because KC is going to trade up for a coveted player.
I have a hunch if we trade up it'll be for Devin Bush.

The Damien Wilson signing was pretty "meh" and I can't see him simply being handed the keys there.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-14-2019, 04:29 PM   #9
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan View Post
I'm wanting guys who love football and love to compete. Unless there's an injury I haven't read up on it's a bit worrisome he's not wanting to compete to improve his draft stock heading into draft day.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...52688879785499
Old 03-14-2019, 05:11 PM   #10
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Yeah I think at this point he'd be the best case scenario for KC.

Prototype 4-3 DE. Leo athleticism with SDE size. Pretty stellar fit if attainable...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2019, 06:12 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah I think at this point he'd be the best case scenario for KC.

Prototype 4-3 DE. Leo athleticism with SDE size. Pretty stellar fit if attainable...
Where do you start thinking about a trade up?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2019, 07:03 PM   #12
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Where do you start thinking about a trade up?
Around 20?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2019, 08:00 PM   #13
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Around 20?
Knowing Veach, IMO the bartering to trade up zone will start at the #17 spot
Old 03-14-2019, 10:43 PM   #14
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
One of those 2nd round picks would get them to 18 so you're probably pretty close.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 08:57 AM   #15
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Yeah, that's been my range for a 'must have' player -- however high I can get with one of my 2s.

For me that guy has been White to this point. But Ferrell is damn close in his own right.

That said, I don't think I could justify it if he can't get another damn veteran CB in here. If he can get Darby signed, then I'm cool burning one of those 2s to move up and get Ferrell. You still have the other 2 to address another need but no longer have a truly pressing one.

But man, if you can't get Darby in here and you're left with Ward/Fuller as your only 2 CB options, I feel like you need that extra bullet.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.