Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-13-2019, 10:39 PM  
Prestige Worldwide

Calling all Scouts: Tell me about the top Safety prospects.

Now that we no longer have Berry, I hope we spend 1 of our top 3 picks on a ball hawk safety.

So all the armchair scouts in here; give me a quick overview of the top safeties in this class that could go in the first two rounds.

And who would you compare them to in the NFL? (Past or Present)

Any Ed Reeds in this class or absolute ballhawks?

Thank you.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2019, 07:52 AM   #16
In Search of a Life

I like Thornhill. Why am I supposed to not like him?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2019, 03:48 PM   #17
Needs more middle fingers

**** it, i'm all in on Adderly. Just watching him play i love his movement and ball skills. Dude plays fast and showcases good range.

I love quick, twitchy DB's with ball skills.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2019, 03:57 PM   #18
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I like Thornhill. Why am I supposed to not like him?
I like him too, but isn't he going to be the 1st DB off the board?
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2019, 04:10 PM   #19
In Search of a Life

I think CGJ is the best fit for this Defense.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-20-2019, 04:12 PM   #20
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
**** it, i'm all in on Adderly. Just watching him play i love his movement and ball skills. Dude plays fast and showcases good range.

I love quick, twitchy DB's with ball skills.
He's an ideal FS in my eyes. I would love the kid. I'm just not going to get my hopes up.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 04:43 PM   #21
It's just a ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I think CGJ is the best fit for this Defense.
I think he's actually the best safety in the draft. Played safety, corner, and money backer all at a high level. I just don't think he's there at 29, teams can tell this guys head and shoulders above the rest of the class.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-20-2019, 04:46 PM   #22
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
I think he's actually the best safety in the draft. Played safety, corner, and money backer all at a high level. I just don't think he's there at 29, teams can tell this guys head and shoulders above the rest of the class.
I think he'll be available, but the Tyreek Hill situation may force their hands on a WR. Gotta make sure Pat is good before anything else.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-20-2019, 04:49 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Adderley is the best true FS but at this point, I think maybe a guy like Thornhill or even Rapp makes more sense.

That way you can move HB around more. You'd essentially have 2 safeties that can play anywhere from robber to nickel corner.

I really like this concept. An opposing QB's pre snap reads become very difficult when your safeties can do either spot, and your LB corps could all be interchangeable as well.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 07:59 AM   #24
In Search of a Life

Why aren't we higher on Darnell Savage?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:01 AM   #25
In Search of a Life

I don't really want a "box" safety. Atleast not one that struggles in coverage.

Get guys that are versatile.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:08 AM   #26
In Search of a Life

Marcus Mosher is going thru Savage clips this morning.

Man, he's a good smart football player. He's maybe a touch small but he's smart and under control.

I think a team will take him in round 3 and he'll end up being an 8 year starter who may make a pro bowl or two. Would really like to have him here.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:27 AM   #27
MVP

god damn i want one of Clelin Ferrel or Adderley. Please let one of these guys become a chief
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:31 AM   #28
In Search of a Life

Quote:
He looks so tiny and I wonder what his actual playing weight is
Old 03-21-2019, 10:05 PM   #29
MVP

If the Chiefs stand pat at #29 (which I doubt), I’m confident they can end up with one of Adderly or Thornhill, and definitely Gardner-Johnson. These guys are arguably the three most versatile safeties in the class.

They could then target the likes of Ximines, Ferguson, Omenihu, Allen, Polite (if character concerns drop him) or even D’Andre Walker with their 2nd rounders.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 05:16 PM   #30
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Who’s we? I’ve been pimping Savage for a while.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.