Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-22-2019, 10:52 AM  
In BB I trust

Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution

You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:17 AM   #46
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'll preface this by saying that I hate the Patriots, but at the same time...c'mon. The guy's been hanging out in clubs with young women for 20 years, hasn't he? And he's as rich as the entire cast of Friends, including Gunther the coffee guy. Did anyone think that he wasn't hiring prostitutes on a regular basis?

If the trafficking part is real, then that's obviously bad. But I'm skeptical of that, given the types of women that he can afford. I suspect that every prostitute who gets arrested these days immediately yells that she's been trafficked, because it's a complete get out of jail free card.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 11:17 AM   #47
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
Prostitution shouldn't be illegal. Legalize it. Regulate it. Tax it.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:18 AM   #48
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
This is a really good point, and the only part of this story that affects me.

Even if forced out, I'd imagine it would just go to Jonathan Kraft early. The transition has been underway for quite some time already.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:18 AM   #49
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Nothing wrong with a rub and tug operation. Its hard to tax that is why its illegal.
Well, except when the girls are brought here against their will.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:19 AM   #50
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Unless the women are victims of human trafficking, which these women were.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:19 AM   #51
MVP

Quote:
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 11:19 AM   #52
Starter

Slimy organization from top to bottom.
Beethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBeethoven is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-22-2019, 11:20 AM   #53
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Sounds like it was a massage parlor. Doubtful it’s some mega human trafficking thing.
Why? There were some massage parlor’s busted in SWMO recently. The reports are that women came to the US promised some type of job in California, then taken to various parts of the US. They were then forced to take drugs until hooked and lived in the basement of the massage parlour.

They get busted, owner is somebody in California that local people can’t track down. One of the places reopened 6 months later doing the same thing in the same location, it will take a few months before it gets busted again.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:22 AM   #54
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Even if forced out, I'd imagine it would just go to Jonathan Kraft early. The transition has been underway for quite some time already.
If he were forced out (huge 'if'), are you really delusional enough to think that he could just transfer control to his son? Or does his son independently have 3.8bn to spend on the team and a different last name?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:22 AM   #55
The man you could post like.

No wonder the Patriots seem to always perform poorly in Miami.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:22 AM   #56
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
The Ermines one step closer to being franchised!
If this drives the franchise value down to my price point, I'm definitely buying it and naming them the Ermines. And I'll move them down to Rhode Island just to screw over Maine.

(And by the way, Maine has moved up to 49 on my list after dealing with a psycho bed and breakfast owner in Vermont recently. Vermont is a pit of misery.)

Last edited by Rain Man; 02-22-2019 at 11:27 AM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:22 AM   #57
MVP

SJW’s come on down. TMZ get that tape. Come on Pats fans justify this. Chunt we knew we loved you for some reason. Sell those Pats cheating whore monger.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:22 AM   #58
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'll preface this by saying that I hate the Patriots, but at the same time...c'mon. The guy's been hanging out in clubs with young women for 20 years, hasn't he? And he's as rich as the entire cast of Friends, including Gunther the coffee guy. Did anyone think that he wasn't hiring prostitutes on a regular basis?

If the trafficking part is real, then that's obviously bad. But I'm skeptical of that, given the types of women that he can afford. I suspect that every prostitute who gets arrested these days immediately yells that she's been trafficked, because it's a complete get out of jail free card.
I don't think he was busted as an isolated incident. It sounds like they are tying this to a broader prostitution ring and that many others were caught. Assume that means she was trafficked. I guess we'll find out if kraft knew. There are probably reasons why a rich guy might be interested in an "unwilling" prostitute as well.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:23 AM   #59
The Constitutional Choo choo

Happy endings
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:24 AM   #60
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
There will be calls for him to be forced to sell the team.
Forfeit AFC Championship game.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.