Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 02-19-2019, 01:44 PM  
Bolton gonna knock you out

The Dirt - Motley Crue Netflix movie

This looks pretty bad ass. Not sure how they’re gonna fit it all in a movie but I’m in.

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2019, 07:10 PM   #61
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
How I felt as well. Hard to get a decade of debauchery into 1 hr 45 min. Overall I really enjoyed it!
This. I am a Crue fan and yes I read the book. No you cannot put that book in an 1hr and 45 min movie. I was entertained and glad I watched.
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-24-2019, 07:48 PM   #62
Stay down bitch!

I liked it. I went in with low expectations. I read the book when it first came out and I thought they put the best parts of the book into the movie. A lot of the scenes of Nickie Sixx’s heroin paranoia were from the heroin diaries.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-25-2019, 02:30 PM   #63
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
This. I am a Crue fan and yes I read the book. No you cannot put that book in an 1hr and 45 min movie. I was entertained and glad I watched.
Same here. Huge Crue fan and thought the movie could have been MUCH longer. I was hoping to see more of the process of making a record like Feelgood, but they skipped right over that.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 02:33 PM   #64
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
I don’t like the idea of Tommy Lee being played by some dipshit rapper.
I still don't get this. He was great as Lee. I never bought Bolton as Mars, though, as his face was much too full. Mick was an alien/skeleton as far back as I can recall.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 03:35 PM   #65
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I still don't get this. He was great as Lee. I never bought Bolton as Mars, though, as his face was much too full. Mick was an alien/skeleton as far back as I can recall.
I am not a Motley Crue fan, so I don't have vivid memories of their looks, but I thought they all did pretty well. And I saw an interview with Tommy Lee when he talked about the casting process and that they all felt really strongly that the actor who played Mars should really be able to play guitar very well. That does lower the bar on physical similarities out of necessity.

My general memories of hair metal are not positive, and for the most part they still come off as a bunch of idiots to me, but I still enjoyed the personal stories and what seemed like a whole lot of refreshing honesty and taking responsibility for the shit in their lives.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-25-2019, 09:37 PM   #66
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I just get sick of rappers and hip hop artists being shoehorned into everything.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-26-2019, 12:00 AM   #67
Mahomes Dynasty

I dunno whether to or feel sorry for the guy.

CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:06 AM   #68
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Child Nikki: Who's this guy?
Mother: He's another man in my life that you will drive away...just like you did to your father!
Child Nikki: I was two years old you bitch.

loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:27 AM   #69
It Goes On

Quote:
I just get sick of rappers and hip hop artists being shoehorned into everything.
That guy has been in a bunch of things, and as much as his rap may or may not suck, he always comes across as very likeable in the things I have seen him act in (Was great on Roadies).

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:32 AM   #70
Needs more middle fingers

I watched it last night and enjoyed it for the most part. The last 30 minutes or so got kinda cheesy, the acting fell off and it started to drag imo. Overall it was a fun movie with of course, an awesome sound track.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:44 AM   #71
It Goes On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I watched it last night and enjoyed it for the most part. The last 30 minutes or so got kinda cheesy, the acting fell off and it started to drag imo. Overall it was a fun movie with of course, an awesome sound track.
Agreed.
It's a cheese movie. There are some folks who are upset that it tries to make some bad characters seem sympathetic, but I disagree. It's just q popcorn flick about some 80s clowns doing 80s clown shit. I wish there was more to it, because it is a fun ride, but you're right... it fizzled.

Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-26-2019, 02:37 PM   #72
Banned!

Quote:
Like what?
Old 03-26-2019, 05:17 PM   #73
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
That guy has been in a bunch of things, and as much as his rap may or may not suck, he always comes across as very likeable in the things I have seen him act in (Was great on Roadies).

Only thing I ever seen him in was Birdbox, and like the movie he was terrible.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 06:05 PM   #74
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post

He's been like that for years. Worse than David Lee Roth.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 06:08 PM   #75
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post

Yikes.