Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 02-19-2019, 01:44 PM  
Bolton gonna knock you out

The Dirt - Motley Crue Netflix movie

This looks pretty bad ass. Not sure how they’re gonna fit it all in a movie but I’m in.

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2019, 01:57 PM   #2
Stroking to the SB Champs!

In!
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2019, 02:02 PM   #3
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

I will check it out. Love me some Crue back in the day.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-19-2019, 02:22 PM   #4
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Thanks for the heads up. I also dug on Vince, Nikki, and the boys.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2019, 02:26 PM   #5
sorta mod-ish

If they do it right and stay true to the source material, this is going to be Netflix's first X rated feature.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2019, 02:28 PM   #6
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
If they do it right and stay true to the source material, this is going to be Netflix's first X rated feature.
That's no lie. Obviously no way they will.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2019, 03:09 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Looks awesome!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2019, 03:32 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

i have their autobiography they did a while back. Its ****ing brutal. I wonder how they will put it into the movie.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-19-2019, 03:38 PM   #9
Needs more middle fingers

Ahh yeah!

This is the first band i ever got into as a kid. I owned every Cassette lol.

Been looking forward to this since they announced it a year or two ago.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2019, 03:44 PM   #10
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
i have their autobiography they did a while back. Its ****ing brutal. I wonder how they will put it into the movie.
Those mother****ers were real rock stars in every sense of the word. They don't make 'em like that anymore (though in the 70s and 80s they were all over the place).
Old 02-19-2019, 04:17 PM   #11
Banned!

Wow. IN.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2019, 04:19 PM   #12
Resident Glue Sniffer

I thought Vince crashed a Ferrari?
...or was that Yngwie?.

Kock 'em Dead Kid is one of my favs (among many of course)

First CD I ever bought was part of those 'free' CDs from BMG mailers etc; Dr. Feelgood was my first exposure to them.
Red Hot Chili Peppers .....thew that one in the trash.
and Color Me Bad threw that one in the trash shortly after.

this was right around the time I moved on from pop radio to real stuff when I was probably 12 or so, to more rock and metal. Started getting into VH, Anthrax, SOD, ACDC, Rush, Megadeth etc at that point
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 05:18 PM   #13
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
...or was that Yngwie?.

First CD I ever bought was part of those 'free' CDs from BMG mailers etc; Dr. Feelgood was my first exposure to them.

this was right around the time I moved on from pop radio to real stuff when I was probably 12 or so, to more rock and metal. Started getting into VH, Anthrax, SOD, ACDC, Rush, Megadeth etc at that point
Speak English or Die is an all timer for me and still makes my rotation. Talk about some shit that wouldn't fly today.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2019, 06:12 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
...or was that Yngwie?.

It was a 1972 Ford Pantera that he crashed. It killed his friend and Hanoi Rocks drummer Razzle. Vince spent 20 days in jail for it.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2019, 06:13 PM   #15
Needs more middle fingers

Girl don't go away mad.....girl....just go away.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.