Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 01-24-2019, 11:07 AM  
In Search of a Life

Devin Bush ILB

Saw some chatter on twitter that the Chiefs might be interested. Talk to me about him?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2019, 11:15 AM   #106
In Search of a Life

Starting to think this might really be the target.

LB is the one position we haven’t addressed and I simply am not buying that they’re prepared to start Ragland.

Wasn’t there some smoke with the Chiefs/Bush too O.City?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2019, 11:22 AM   #107
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Starting to think this might really be the target.

LB is the one position we haven’t addressed and I simply am not buying that they’re prepared to start Ragland.

Wasn’t there some smoke with the Chiefs/Bush too O.City?
Yeah, can't for the life of me find where it was though.

Something along the lines of "the chiefs aren't hiding their love for Devin Bush very much".
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2019, 11:43 AM   #108
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Yeah, can't for the life of me find where it was though.

Something along the lines of "the chiefs aren't hiding their love for Devin Bush very much".
You combine that with the fact that we were reportedly in on Mosley and I think it may be legit.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2019, 12:01 PM   #109
In Search of a Life

Kind of reading the tea leaves with the moves they've made (let Houston go, trade Ford) I think they've got their eyes on one of the pass rushers in the draft and are making moves to try to either trade up for in the draft, or use draft picks to trade for.
Old 03-18-2019, 07:11 PM   #110
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 07:54 AM   #111
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I haven't really watched him.

The saccapoo draft really helps me get to know these guys in the past and now being out I haven't researched much.
Old 03-19-2019, 08:06 AM   #112
MVP

Quote:
I haven't really watched him.

The saccapoo draft really helps me get to know these guys in the past and now being out I haven't researched much.
Pratt sort of reminds me of Darius Leonard and why I took him in last years draft. Im not saying he will be Darius Leonard, but I would love to draft Pratt in the 2nd
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2019, 08:08 AM   #113
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Pratt sort of reminds me of Darius Leonard and why I took him in last years draft. Im not saying he will be Darius Leonard, but I would love to draft Pratt in the 2nd
I'll have to do a little digging on him.
Old 03-19-2019, 08:09 AM   #114
In Search of a Life

What would he theoretically play here? MLB?
Old 03-19-2019, 08:10 AM   #115
In Search of a Life

My limited reading seems to say he's tight in the hips and can't run very well?
Old 03-19-2019, 08:22 AM   #116
MVP

Quote:
My limited reading seems to say he's tight in the hips and can't run very well?
from what ive seen he is a really good blitzer, and his biggest con is that he gets stuck on blocks which is kind of a big deal for a linebacker. I think House could help him out though teaching him technique. He was a former safety so I think coverage would come natural to him.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2019, 08:26 AM   #117
In Search of a Life

That's what I would think.

I definitely don't want LBers that can't run.
Old 03-19-2019, 08:29 AM   #118
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

He's a Sam, IMO.

I like him, but I don't think I'd use a 2nd. I'd use a 2nd on D'Andre Walker but I'm not thinking he'll last that long.

Pratt's not a MLB, IMO, and isn't enough of a threat rushing the passer for me to be terribly enthusiastic about using a 2nd on him to man the Sam spot.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:18 AM   #119
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He's a Sam, IMO.

I like him, but I don't think I'd use a 2nd. I'd use a 2nd on D'Andre Walker but I'm not thinking he'll last that long.

Pratt's not a MLB, IMO, and isn't enough of a threat rushing the passer for me to be terribly enthusiastic about using a 2nd on him to man the Sam spot.
Yeah, the spots we kinda need just don't seem to be fitting with where we're drafting.

They may have to overdraft someone a bit which isn't ideal.
Old 03-20-2019, 12:31 AM   #120
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Will catch up on this thread, but if not mentioned, watch Blake Cashman. He’s definitely going to be a target for KC. Really good Mike, good instincts, high IQ, tackler
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.