Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 11-30-2018, 08:08 PM  
Veteran

Welp. Looks like we need a RB.

So who looks good in this upcoming draft?
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-09-2018, 06:59 PM   #91
💩 Village Idiot 💩

It really is gonna be interesting to see how this RB class turns out, especially as many draft geeks seem to believe that's it's a weak class. I personally believe there's plenty of gems to be had here, it's just a matter of picking the best fit. Rodney Anderson, Bryce Love, Damien Harris, David Montgomery, Darrell Henderson, Alex Barnes, Devin Singletary, Benny Snell etc, at least four or five of them should be available to us In the third round I think.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-10-2018, 06:36 AM   #92
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
It really is gonna be interesting to see how this RB class turns out, especially as many draft geeks seem to believe that's it's a weak class. I personally believe there's plenty of gems to be had here, it's just a matter of picking the best fit. Rodney Anderson, Bryce Love, Damien Harris, David Montgomery, Darrell Henderson, Alex Barnes, Devin Singletary, Benny Snell etc, at least four or five of them should be available to us In the third round I think.
Sure.

Just as long as we don't spend a 1st round pick on any of them like you're suggesting.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2018, 06:15 PM   #93
💩 Village Idiot 💩

The question I'm asking myself is what kind of RB will they be after? Someone who is similar to Kareem i.e a tough runner who can break tackles and also catch the ball out of the backfield? Or do they look for a slightly faster guy who can run tough but also run routes like a receiver i.e like Gordon or Kamara? I personally hope that they go for the latter as it would bring a new dimension to this attack imo. I mean teams are already in hell trying to cover Hill, Watkins and Kelce, could you imagine if we had a Kamara type who ran routes too? Would be bonkers.

Out of the RB's In the current draft who can do that, Rodney Anderson and Alex Barnes might be the best bets. Darrell Henderson at a stretch too.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-12-2018, 02:36 PM   #94
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'd get back to looking for what we were looking for the last time we were RB shopping and ended up with Hunt.

Gimme an underutilized guy with some wiggle, good first step and a stout frame. At the time I was heavy on the Kamara bandwagon and now I think I like Jordan Scarlett the most out of the current crop.

The character issues are the trouble here. He might just be a shithead and if so that won't fly. If not, Rodney Anderson from OU is talented as hell but the knee injury is worrisome (pretty sure he has another major injury in the last year or two as well).

Higdon out of Michigan might be a 3rd day find. Weber from Ohio State maybe goes before I'd want him. I like Jacobs from 'Bama but he may just stay in to boost his stock presuming he'd start next year. If not, there's some serious talent there. There's a small school kid name Hills out of Slippery Rock; he'll be a SPARQ champion, IMO. It's hard to grade a kids vision with that kind of competition, though. If he doesn't have any, he'll end up one of those Knile Davis, big, fast and shitty types.

It's not a good year to need a RB, IMO. Fortunately the depth of the last 2 classes may keep demand down but I don't see a lot of heavy hitters here and the mid-late round choices are going to be crapshoots and complementary backs.
Rodney Anderson has the skill set to dominate in our offense. He is a fantastic receiver. He broke his leg early in his frosh year vs Tenn, had a serious neck injury in fall camp the following year, and then this year tore his ACL. None of the injuries would affect his performance next year, but the track record isn’t good, but if he is available in the 4th or 5th I think we have to grab him because the upside is so big.

I really like Devin Singletary and Justice Hill. I’m guessing that Darrell Henderson will be a drafted late first early second. I think we can find a talented guy in the 3rd or 4th again. Juwan Washington would be interesting if he declares.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-12-2018, 02:50 PM   #95
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Expectations View Post
Rodney Anderson has the skill set to dominate in our offense. He is a fantastic receiver. He broke his leg early in his frosh year vs Tenn, had a serious neck injury in fall camp the following year, and then this year tore his ACL. None of the injuries would affect his performance next year, but the track record isn’t good, but if he is available in the 4th or 5th I think we have to grab him because the upside is so big.

I really like Devin Singletary and Justice Hill. I’m guessing that Darrell Henderson will be a drafted late first early second. I think we can find a talented guy in the 3rd or 4th again. Juwan Washington would be interesting if he declares.
Love Anderson's skill-set but A) Hand-waiving an ACL seems odd and b) the whole track record is just shockingly bad.

Let's be honest, the neck injury alone will take him off a lot of draft boards outright. And injuries don't go down once you start facing larger, faster men in the pros.

A RB is a 3-4 year position at this point so if I thought I could get 3 years out of him before his legs literally detached from his body, I'd be on board with a 3rd day pick. I just don't know that you can bank on that. He has one of the worst injury histories you'll ever see.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2018, 06:42 PM   #96
💩 Village Idiot 💩

I asked this question before but what do yall think about Alex Barnes from K-state? To me he looks just as talented as the likes of Anderson but with no serious injury history.
Old 12-12-2018, 08:02 PM   #97
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
I asked this question before but what do yall think about Alex Barnes from K-state? To me he looks just as talented as the likes of Anderson but with no serious injury history.
Not in my opinion. Don't care for him much. Not enough lateral agility. Not good enough vision. Stops his leg drive on contact. Meh. Reminds me alot of Ryan Mathews. When things are opened up for him, he's going to do really well. When they aren't opened up, he's going to struggle and run into his own blockers.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-12-2018, 09:21 PM   #98
Starter

Lamical Perine, junior RB for Florida Gators. About the same size and skill set as K. Hunt with a little more speed. He's in a RB by committee setup but he averages 4.9 yd/rush on 355 attempts and 13.9 yd/catch on 28 receptions for his career. It's only two plays, but he shows some K. Hunt vision and playmaking ability. Currently rated 3-5 round pick by Walter Football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQLjC5tMHfU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDeuYkB5E24
gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-13-2018, 10:24 AM   #99
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonefishin53 View Post
Lamical Perine, junior RB for Florida Gators. About the same size and skill set as K. Hunt with a little more speed. He's in a RB by committee setup but he averages 4.9 yd/rush on 355 attempts and 13.9 yd/catch on 28 receptions for his career. It's only two plays, but he shows some K. Hunt vision and playmaking ability. Currently rated 3-5 round pick by Walter Football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQLjC5tMHfU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDeuYkB5E24
His cousin looks better and is struggling to get playing time in Washington.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-13-2018, 02:13 PM   #100
Banned!

Find the next Phillip Lindsay. Anyone know why we didn't take a flyer on him?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2018, 02:29 PM   #101
MVP

mid round guy with a skill set that fits what we do.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2018, 01:25 PM   #102
In Search of a Life

Devin Singletary FAU aka Alvin Kamara 2.0
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2018, 05:18 PM   #103
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
It makes no sense whatsoever to take a RB earlier than rd 3 in today's game.

Stupid.
Well, that's not necessarily true. Look at EE or Barkley. They are worth every bit of their draft position and were both taken very high.

I agree for us it would make zero sense to take a running back in the first 2 rounds (even with our extra pick in the 2nd) given our needs elsewhere.

Fortunately for us we could have a game changing running back fall into our laps in the 3rd or 4th rounds though. Rodney Anderson would fit out our offence well and could be the best RB in the draft, but of course he has massive injury concerns that could completely derail his career. Given the hole Hunt left in our offence I'd rather us swing for the fences with someone like Anderson rather than play it safer with someone else.
Karlos is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-22-2018, 01:45 PM   #104
MVP

I’d be all about Singletary if we could get him with the last pick in the second round.

I also like Anderson with a 5th or 6th round choice. He could be a game changer when healthy. He played all of ‘17...
Old 12-27-2018, 10:14 PM   #105
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Vaughn having a huge bowl game.

Really like his speed and pass-catching ability.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.