Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 09-18-2018, 08:23 AM  
Ain't no relax!

Captain Marvel

Last edited by DaFace; 12-04-2018 at 12:12 AM.. Reason: size was doing weird things to the thread
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2019, 02:07 PM   #76
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Sweet God, her voice is incredibly annoying. How have I missed that in the past?
I've seen the preview a couple times now, and I don't have a problem with her voice.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2019, 02:26 PM   #77
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Feige has said that Captain Marvel will be the leading figure in the next phase.

They want her to have Robert Downey Jr's Iron Man popularity
Meh. I'll give it a shot. Marvel has earned some rope to hang themselves with.

If it ends up sucking, whatever. There is a lot of good media out there to consume now.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2019, 04:06 PM   #78
oxymoron

I think it looks awesome so far. Getting the same vibe I felt before Wonder Woman, but I think this'll be better
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:23 PM   #79
Starter

Quote:
Feige has said that Captain Marvel will be the leading figure in the next phase.

No one will ever match the popularity of RDJ.

Especially not bland Brie Larson.

They need to either make Black Panther the face of the MCU or Deadpool.
Jodi's Bareback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jodi's Bareback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jodi's Bareback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jodi's Bareback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jodi's Bareback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jodi's Bareback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jodi's Bareback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jodi's Bareback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jodi's Bareback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jodi's Bareback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jodi's Bareback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:44 PM   #80
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
all fads die eventually.

take solace in the fact you witnessed a rare opportunity. its like being alive when the star wars trilogy was good.
Dont even get me started on that force is female joke of a movie franchise.

If DC would consistently put out good movies they could definitely dethrone the new Marvel and keep the genre alive.
Jodi's Bareback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jodi's Bareback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jodi's Bareback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jodi's Bareback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jodi's Bareback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jodi's Bareback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jodi's Bareback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jodi's Bareback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jodi's Bareback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jodi's Bareback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jodi's Bareback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:52 PM   #81
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
Well, good luck with that I guess. Robert Downey Jr's Iron Man popularity was because Iron Man is a fun character and he ****ing killed it in that role.

Can Captain Marvel replicate that? I highly doubt it. But I bet they will blame the audience if it fails to do well.
They'll just blame toxic masculinity.
Old 01-09-2019, 06:34 PM   #82
Veteran

Quote:
...in a video only shown at an industry convention, trying to sell the movie to European exhibitors.

I mean, I don't doubt they intend to feature her, but they're not going to force it to their own detriment. I feel like I come on here and say this every couple months, but the driving force of these decisions isn't SJWism, it's money. Wonder Woman made money. Black Panther made a shitload of money. The market is dictating that diversity sells.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 01-09-2019, 06:51 PM   #83
World's Best Boss

Guys, can we just wait and see on this before declaring Marvel's doom?

Many voiced the same fears about Black Panther, too.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2019, 07:16 PM   #84
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
...in a video only shown at an industry convention, trying to sell the movie to European exhibitors.

I mean, I don't doubt they intend to feature her, but they're not going to force it to their own detriment. I feel like I come on here and say this every couple months, but the driving force of these decisions isn't SJWism, it's money. Wonder Woman made money. Black Panther made a shitload of money. The market is dictating that diversity sells.
From want I understand she'll be as or even more powerful in comparison to the comics.

Unlike every other MCU hero who are less powerful to their comic counterpart in an attempt to humanize them so they can be more relatable.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:11 PM   #85
Starter

Quote:
From want I understand she'll be as or even more powerful in comparison to the comics.

Unlike every other MCU hero who are less powerful to their comic counterpart in an attempt to humanize them so they can be more relatable.
Mary Sue

A type of female character who is depicted as unrealistically lacking in flaws or weaknesses.
Old 01-09-2019, 11:45 PM   #86
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:

Ok so from fun loving billionaire philanthropist that grew a conscious to a brooding young woman. Based on the previews, I see nothing fun about her character at all that would draw me in to care.

I hope this movie is better than I expect because I'm just not seeing her as the leader of the Avengers.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2019, 08:01 AM   #87
In Search of a Life

Is Chris Hemsworth also done after End Game?
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2019, 08:13 AM   #88
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Is Chris Hemsworth also done after End Game?
Rumors are he's open for more - but Marvel's kept a tight lid on all of the main cast's future outside of Chris Evans.

One of the biggest twists at this point would be if Cap survives
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2019, 02:53 PM   #89
BAMF!

Nobody cares about my opinion, but I would love for live action comic films to die already.

Into the Spiderverse was incredible and I hope that is the direction future comic films move toward. Not necessarily the same animation style or the humor, but into a medium that is freer to do the things that comics can do.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 01-15-2019, 10:45 AM   #90
MVP

Miss Marvel seems lukewarm to me.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.